Bushwhacker's N64p Log; UPDATED DAILY;please help NEW DESIGN

Re: Bushwhacker's N64p Log; need help with battery/controller

you can, but the batteries drain FAST. and rechargables are normally about 1.2v only.

Gotcha ok didnt think that would work lol. How many volts can a ps1 screen run on

Regardless of leds/ no leds?

Bushwhacker said:
Regardless of leds/ no leds?

The led's will run off the 7805 on the screen. So it won't affect the voltage that the screen can run on.

Thanks i didnt think so, but wanted to make sure

You won't be able to keep the cartslot cover, and I doubt you'll get the n64 switch to work. Not to be a drag, but this is also the layout of mine ::3: I have a youtube video somewhere....

I saw it, your voice scares me ::3: it's so low. and the controls on your controller don't work for some reason, but the tacts do.(and now yo uhate lob for it)

mako321 said:
I saw it, your voice scares me ::3: it's so low. and the controls on your controller don't work for some reason, but the tacts do.(and now yo uhate lob for it)
Naw, that was a problem with the controller. It's all been fixed. LOB called BS that those tact switches don't work and I proved they worked and made him suck my hairy, sweaty ballsack over the mother *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing telephone. then he got down on his hands and knees and barked like a dog until he flax his pants because he's a mother *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing retard. GodDang it I hate him. He's such an arrogant curly-headed *Can'tSayThisOnTV*. I'M ON A BOAT MOTHER *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ER.

k I'm done.

Eurdrue- how would i not be able to keep the cartslot cover; the screen is on the bottom not the top

Bushwhacker said:
Eurdrue- how would i not be able to keep the cartslot cover; the screen is on the bottom not the top
Screen isn't going to fit perfectly, you'll have to remove some screw holes, add it's thickness with not being able to mount the n64 down perfectly = cartslot cover won't fit unless you modify it enough, and then it doesn't look like the cartslot cover. It was my original plan too, but there's no efficient way to do it. :gonk:

Ok i see what ur saying, but i may not mount it inside the system, but more on the outside; in other words, it will stick out

Re: Bushwhacker's N64p Log; UPDATED 12/12; please help

Well, it will "work". If you use the 7.4 setting, you're looking at almost 2 hours of battery life. Don't even bother with the 12v setting.

Ok thanks. Yeah 12v=bad idea

Actually, rather than that, could i run the screen and the n64 off of the n64 wall adapter?

Its sub-portable. Cananyone answer this?

Back