Widescreen n64p project

Thanks! I haven't done a lot since the last post, I did change the joystick to one from a gc controller though, because the one I was going to use came from an old psx controller, and it had drifting problems. And since I ended up using an official controller instead of a third party one like I had planned I had to program an atmega8 chip, and im fighting range issues, so that's what's holding me back right now. Other than that I haven't really messed with it. I also caught a cold, so that's cool.. Ill start messing with it again within the next couple days hopefully.

well, I got it finished. Pretty sweet, plays good. Although I will admit that trying to use the R and Z buttons are a bit uncomfortable to use if you need to use them constantly, like mariokart. I can get used to it, but I was a little annoyed that I didn't place them better.. But other games like zelda and conker are fine

Now I want to get started on a GC, probably be a while though.. anyway I'll post some pics when I get home.

Back