Search results

1. D

getting 480i from an american cube

Ok, so I know the Pal cube put off interlaced component, and that the US cube only put off S-video. now my question is what compenents make the pal cube send RGB, and can I trancefer that part to an american cube so I can get 480i RGB without the digital component cable. The reason I ask is...
  2. D

power GD50MLXD "good display" with wii power cable?

I just go one of these and I don't know what a good power source is, would a modified wii power cable work? (I have the right plug) if not whats a good solution?
  3. D

group buy on a whole lotta broken wireless GC controllers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1051236973 basically, I've wanted to get a hand oh a bunch of wavebirds so I could map the traces on them, and I'm interested in this, but the price is nearly $70 to ship them to Australia, rather than the $15 to ship it to the US, anyone wanna go...
  4. D

PAL Digital component cables

If it is I can get some for about $50 so I'd like to know, maybe I can send some to you Yanks building portables.
  5. D

Trying to understand octal buffers

OK, so the way it has been explained to me, octal buffers are basically 8 switches that switch over automatically once one has been. I'm trying to figure out how to activate them but I can't read circuit diagrams. I originally thought I was suppost to connect the two Output Enables to get it...
  6. D

Altering GameCube ISOs

Is it possible to alter Gamecube ISOs? Since wiikey fusion is here to stay I was wondering if it we could alter the textures or something, I understand we wouldn't be able to push the resolution up in most cases but maybe we could put in alternate appearances for characters Or Heck, even mod...
  7. D

Anyone here drink Dr Pepper? can I steal acouple of EA codes

Ok, so I'm in the process of moving my Mass Effect 2 data from 360 to PC using this guide, but I'm having one big problem, and that is it won't work if I don't have all the DLC I had on my 360 on my PC, now I don't mind rebuying the ones I can but I can't buy the Dr Pepper codes. As and...
  8. D

Trying to connect 3.5 jack to Ipod dock

I've been trying to connect my TV to the stereo through the ipod dock for a while, and I just can't get it. I've used this pinout to try and connect the dock to a headphone jack; http://pinouts.ru/Devices/ipod_pinout.shtml Now, I first got an adapter to do this for me, too bad my stereo needs...
  9. D

tiny rumble?

I keep hearing about how the rumble pack can be made to work off the controllers power, but I can not find any instructions anywhere on how to do it. I'm sick of the giant sized rumble pack sticking out the back, is there any way to fit a rumble pack in a controller pack shell? Or, alternately...
  10. D

SSD in a 360

Im kinda getting sick of the stupidly long load times in Dead risin 2 and mass effect 2 I was wonderin if this would make much of a difference. (Im thinking about attaching a USB drive at the back for saves as well.) I know the 360 has no TRIM command, but can that be fixed by regularly...
  11. D

WTB NTSC REV 3 or 4 N64 Board

At the moment I'm in the process of buying a Pickachu N64 shell form zeturi, he says it's going to be around $45 to send it over. I plan to RGB mod this but Australia never got boards compatible with the mod, so I need a US rev 3 or earlier. If I get the two sent to me together I think it would...
  12. D

VDC-NUS chip on PAL system

would it be possible to replace the AVDC-NUS/MAV-NUS with a VDC-NUS chip, I know the two have different footprints, but would it be possible to connect the relitive legs of the chip up to where they belong with some wire? I ask this as it would be cheaper getting a VDC-NUS chip from America than...
  13. D

$2.20 4MB Ram RDRAM36-NUS chips

lucidPerspective over at benheck found a Chinese dealer who will sell 300 for a small amount each plus postage, hes trying to get enough interest for a group buy so get over there if your interested, or you could post your orders here and I can put them up for you
  14. D

Replacing 64 controller ripoff control sticks

We all know only 3rd party 64 controllers can have their stick replaced, but after discovering the ripoff controllers on ebay, I wondered if I could take the guts of one ind put it into an official shell. Accoring to this review (which I swear had pictures last week) the board, is the same size...
  15. D

Can someone send a SL-64 to Australia

Polycase charges a stupidly large amount so I was wondering if I can get anyone to send it to me for cheaper, and I'll pay for the product and postage price. Please someone who is on the good trader list as I have had a bad expereance and lost $90 on ben heck If this doesnt work I might try to...
  16. D

Tiny German 64p

found this on youtube, seems like it might be close to being one of the smallest out there...
  17. D

postive and negitive on FC-16 GO

I finally got my FC-16 Go, the problem is, I can't plug in the charger in my Australian sockets. I've found a replacement connector, but I need to know which contact is positive power and which is negitve on the power jack. any help would be appreciated. Edit: or is it safe enough to just try...
Back