WTB NTSC REV 3 or 4 N64 Board

Diminuendo

At the moment I'm in the process of buying a Pickachu N64 shell form zeturi, he says it's going to be around $45 to send it over. I plan to RGB mod this but Australia never got boards compatible with the mod, so I need a US rev 3 or earlier. If I get the two sent to me together I think it would save me a fair bit of money.

What I'm asking is if I could have zeturi send someone the Case, have them put in a rev 3 board, and then send it all to me.

So, since I have an idea of how much the postage will be can I get prices on the board?

Since this is a lot of money I'll be dropping only people on the good sellers list please.

Re: WTB RGB mod compatable N64 board

He probably has one he will sell. I would change the name of this to "WTB NTSC REV 3 or 4 N64 Board." Or wait, is Australia PAL? If so, I think every UK board is RGB capable. Not sure though.

EDIT: It seems only a rare French model is RGB capable for PAL. If you are PAL, I believe you can transplant an RBG chip from an NTSC one though.

Re: WTB RGB mod compatable N64 board

I can replace the RGB chip, but the footprint of where it goes is different, I need a pinout

Back