Anyone here drink Dr Pepper? can I steal acouple of EA codes

Diminuendo

Ok, so I'm in the process of moving my Mass Effect 2 data from 360 to PC using this guide, but I'm having one big problem, and that is it won't work if I don't have all the DLC I had on my 360 on my PC, now I don't mind rebuying the ones I can but I can't buy the Dr Pepper codes. As and Australian I can't buy them here and ebayers generally like to use bottles and cans without promotions to sell to us.

Now, I thought this was easily fixed, I got the Recon Hood, Umbra Visor and Sentry Interface all with one code the first time on this site but it seems they have updated the system so the same code can't be used twice.

If anyone has the codes lying around, I would be very thankful if you could PM them to me, it'd make my life a little easier

Thanks again in advance

Re: Anyone here drink Dr Pepper? can I steal acouple of EA c

Where do you live because in Victoria there alot of american food stores to buy Dr. Pepper from and it's usually like 2.50 which is a good price for imported goods. Also Dr. Pepperis the best it's soooo tasty :dahroll:

Would it be possible to use a save editor to get rid of anything to do with DLC from your save?

"ALLEGEDLY"(I only say that for legal purposes, I've done this before) it is really easy to pirate DLC for Mass Effect 2, like super easy.

benjamin said:
Where do you live because in Victoria there alot of american food stores to buy Dr. Pepper from and it's usually like 2.50 which is a good price for imported goods. Also Dr. Pepperis the best it's soooo tasty :dahroll:

I live in wagga wagga and have had no luck finding any, and from what I have found, importers seem to like the bottles and cans without promotions on it, which I guess makes sense since they rarely work over here.

Mako321 said:
Would it be possible to use a save editor to get rid of anything to do with DLC from your save?
It would and it wouldn't; I can do that but removing DLC with Gibbed save editor ruins your character head mesh

Back