PAL Digital component cables

Diminuendo

If it is I can get some for about $50 so I'd like to know, maybe I can send some to you Yanks building portables.

Re: is the PAL component cable the same cable as the NTSC on

really? do you mean the fact the PAL cube can output RGB without the digital port on the bottom, because I'm pretty sure them ones I'm getting are for the digital video port.

Edit: actually after a little more research the Digital AV cables are compatable between both the PAL and NTSC consoles, I'll buy one for myself to confirm that these are digital RGB cables though

Re: is the PAL component cable the same cable as the NTSC on

sorry to bump an old thread; I just ordered one, (finally) the guy was very clear this was a digital component cable, check back in a week for comformation

confirmed, this is the digital component cable, for $60, I might charge $65, plus shipping, anyone interested?

Haven't forced 480p yet as my PAL cube has no disk drive attached, but once I have wired up my WiiKey I'll test it.

I'm not going to open this up as I have just ordered a digital component cable with the component plugs cut off, why break a second cable right?

Edit: Photos
8384237245_dc20471c16_z.jpg

8384697539_9450bc7259_z.jpg

Back