Origins of your username?

Twilight Wolf said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:
Twilight Wolf said:
I did see the two movies, but I wasn't the one who wanted to go see them; that was my sister. I just went along because it was something to do.

TW, You lost my respect.

Hmm, let's see, my options were either to go see a movie with my family, paid for by my parents, or stay home and do nothing like usual. I picked the option to go do something.

And to rub salt into the wound, they weren't really bad movies, though I certainly wouldn't call them fine cinema. Totally watchable, at least, and much better than staying home doing nothing for a few hours.

Jidan said:
The up-side was that I managed to pull out a couple of REALLY loud comments during the movie that got the entire theater cracking up.

Glad I wasn't there, because I would've smacked you. I don't care if it's Twilight or Avatar, I don't want to listen to some random jackass's commentary while I'm watching a movie. Not that you're a jackass, but I hate when people don't have the courtesy to just shut up and let everyone else enjoy the movie and instead have to ruin the experience for everyone involved.

Well, I wasn't necessarily being a jackass - when the one dude took off his shirt and all the girls were going crazy, I went, "woo-hoo!"...not screaming it, but loud enough to where the theater could hear. Same thing with the end - when it ended all weird (I forget how) the whole theater was quiet and I got all "upset" and said, "NUH-UH!" It wasn't bugging anyone and it was only two comments, and I think the theater enjoyed it ;) All in good taste, don't worry.

Thread Jack Alert! Anyways, mine came from my other username "Lightno#19" then I shortened it to just Lightno19. I sometimes use "Drakey2000" which reminds me of dragons for some reason. In YouTube I use my name and last name "rubenmorales19". If you haven't guessed 19 is my favorite number. So in here I just added technology and a screen, and made "TechScreen19"! :awesome:

shortened version of first name (no not samuel, actually. guess what it is and i will be happy inside) then last two initials then 3. its standard google recommended format for when you sign up for gmail. and im to lazy to change it. also, can i get the title, "resident psychopath"?

Back