Origins of your username?

know.

Woah, cool! We finish each other's sentences! We're perfect for each other? wanna go out?

I've only been here for about 2 months and I've never heard hardly anyone referred to in a "he/she" context. :k

Jidan said:
I've only been here for about 2 months and I've never heard hardly anyone referred to in a "he/she" context. :k
hmm. i guess i should advertise it more? like, put it as my title "is a girl, keep that in mind"? i kinda figured it was obvious. :gonk:

Sam, I apologize for starting this jibberjabber about you being a girl. :awesome:

ANYWAY.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Uhh.

I already said mine. JOEY HOW'D YOU GET YOUR NAME EH?

no, silly, its about usernames. if you want to, go make another thread to discuss that my sexual organs are on the inside and not the outside. (sg1 reference FTW)

and, also, just for the record, since nobody guessed it, my full name is Samirah :awesome: :gonk:

Whoa whoa whoa. Sam... you're a girl?

My mind... it's been blown all over the walls. I was under the impression that you were a guy since... well, always.

@_@

I'm with T_W on this one.

Are you telling me that the PSP full of awesome piracy and emulation you sent me used to belong to a girl, who changed the faceplate.

I have a new respect for women. I now know why jlee *Can'tSayThisOnTV*s them so much.

SS

Back