Origins of your username?

Ah, so people thought you were a twilight fan because of your username.

You obviously showed THEM when you changed it to Edward. :p

Edward Elric. And my profile picture matches. Unless they're an idiot, they won't think I'm a Twilight fan.

Heck, I'm surprised more people didn't think I was a Jacob Black fanboy. You know, Twilight Wolf? :F

I did see the two movies, but I wasn't the one who wanted to go see them; that was my sister. I just went along because it was something to do.

Afro, the guy's real name is Taylor Lautner. Know how I know? I've seen him on TV a hundred times, not the least being the time he hosted Saturday Night Live. Jacob Black is just the character he plays. :p

-9001 respect points from me.

I used to have 9002 respect points for you :p

I went and saw the most recent one. My girlfriend and I were being picked up from school and my mom was like, "oh, we're going to see New Moon." So, we were forced to sit through it because I had no money to see anything else. The up-side was that I managed to pull out a couple of REALLY loud comments during the movie that got the entire theater cracking up.

Jidan said:
My girlfriend and I were being picked up from school and my mom

how do you get a girlfriend? my mom won't let me have one because she just keeps calling me her baby boy!!!!!

She only picked us up because my car had a flat tire. And that's interesting to say the least...

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Twilight Wolf said:
I did see the two movies, but I wasn't the one who wanted to go see them; that was my sister. I just went along because it was something to do.

TW, You lost my respect.

Hmm, let's see, my options were either to go see a movie with my family, paid for by my parents, or stay home and do nothing like usual. I picked the option to go do something.

And to rub salt into the wound, they weren't really bad movies, though I certainly wouldn't call them fine cinema. Totally watchable, at least, and much better than staying home doing nothing for a few hours.

Jidan said:
The up-side was that I managed to pull out a couple of REALLY loud comments during the movie that got the entire theater cracking up.

Glad I wasn't there, because I would've smacked you. I don't care if it's Twilight or Avatar, I don't want to listen to some random jackass's commentary while I'm watching a movie. Not that you're a jackass, but I hate when people don't have the courtesy to just shut up and let everyone else enjoy the movie and instead have to ruin the experience for everyone involved.

Back