Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

an update on the toploader. I was at my friend's house and here brother was like "oh yeah, found more nes games and stuff, so he gave me a flaxload of games, a zapper, and a standard controller for free. the games are.

cybernoid (two copies)
mario/duckhunt
metalgear
xevious
air fortress
target:renegade
GI joe: a real american hero
gauntlet
gyruss
cabal
star force
destination earth star
gradius.

I got 4 routers at a GoodWill store for 20$

One is a wireless-N router with 5ghz speed: retail price 90-110$ <- Totally using this one
Two are regular Linksys routers, one wireless-B, other is direct cable connection.
And the last one is a random Belkin pure wireless router which I really don't care about.

Tomorrow my cousin is giving me his whole Nintendo 64 system and accessories.
Psyched!

Tomorrow, I might get a n64 from my cousing too ::3:
I traded my pink ds with a broken bottom lcd to my friend for his perfect non yellowed snes, and we're gonna make a mini arcade cabinet out of it and a crt tv I have in my room.

I got one of those 5" (4"?) B&W mini CRTs that was popular a while back for free. The tuner dial doesn't work but it has AV inputs and those work. I plan on using it for testing, replacing my comparatively big 13" TV.

Yea, I don't live in Europe lol. I'm not even sure if Europe has K-mart.

Anyway, its for 360 and they had a bunch of them when I went. I'm not sure if its just a clearance thing at my K-mart or not, but its worth a shot checking with yours.

EDIT: I think its national because it shows up on Kmart.com for $19.99 when you search for it, but when you actually click the product it says its unavailable.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151 ... s+effect+2

Thats the PC one, the 360 one was on there yesterday for $19.99. I guess they sold out online, but it still might be at your store.

Back