Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

Epic case, man! :D

I got a free copy of Venture for the Colecovision at a garage sale today. Not bad for the end of the day. I just need a Colecovision now.

Nah the Old Stickers were "EVGA" "nVidia" and "Pentium 4"

I kept the EVGA and nVidia, and added my ASUS and Phenom II x4 Sticker

My Specs:

ASUS M-3498039somethingsomething Mini ATX AM2
AMD Phenom II x4 940 OC'd to 2.5GHz
eVGA nVidia 9800 GT Superclocked
3 GB Dual Channel DDR3 Ram
250g HDD
Fans blah blah
Drives blah blah

Yeah mines a bit older, Stock 2.3 lol I can take it further, just no need at the moment.

I got 3 dreamcasts, an original xbox, a pikachu n64, a mini snes, and a genesis 3. All I have to do is pay the donor's phone bill in about three weeks. :lol:

Oh. Well, here's to hopin they don't have a data plan.

EDIT: Nah, they've got unlimited text, web and talk for $80. I should be fine. :p

Not a garage sale purchase, but a pretty good deal nonetheless, I think.

Went to GameStop today and picked up "new" copies of both Sega Rally Revo and Taito Legends (both for the PC) for a grand total of $15. I'm quite pleased since I've wanted a copy of Sega Rally Revo ever since I bought my PS3. :D

I got both Fable II and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360) brand new for $10 each last Friday at Target. I also still have to take pics of the awesome snes lot I got a while back (but I'm too lazy : P).

N64 w/ cords and 2 controllers, Blue, and DK64 CONTROLLER :awesome: $25
Zelda Collection for Gamecube(the WindWaker Preorder game) $4

Today I bought a few things here and there.

Phoenix Wright Justice for all, Complete: something like 5.99
Luigi's Mansion, complete: 14.99
and While At gamestop, the guy was looking through all the loose discs, and I saw "The Legend of Zelda collectors Edition" for Gamecube in there, I needed the Manuals for my copy, and he let me have em for free.

also, Game Crazy went out of business here, and I managed to swipe one of their large display signs for FREE XD

and, Ocarina of time, $1.50
Super joy 3, $1,

few other things

I got a 16 gb ipod touch for $40.

it works great, just the headphone jack is loose so half the time you are only hearing the right channel. but it has a speaker so who cares?

If you're willing to solder to it, it may just be a broken solder joint. That's how I fixed a free slim ps2. Broken joint on the power jack.

Back