Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

went to another thrift store and picked up a third party gamecube controller for 98 cents and Animaniacs for Genesis for 28 cents :D

so heres the Story.

My mom Un-expectedly picked me up early from school, and asked if I wanted to check the usual pawn shops.

I told he r"No, they never have anything.." But she told me we were going anyways. Boy am I glad she did.

For $25 I got these 5 AMAZING GAMES

2010-02-15183255.jpg

Yes thats right, FF7, Its complete too, and in GREAT condition

2010-02-15183304.jpg

(I only paid $5 for FF7, just so you know)

I bought a "broken" Sega Genesis 3 on ebay four days ago for $15 shipped, complete with controller and all cords. The power button was snapped off. Also, the reset button would not click down. I opened the system, removed the old reset tact switch, and now it runs like new. I replaced the case with one I had one hand, now it looks and works like new! :demonpie:

Yesterday, Grabbed 5 2600 carts from the same store I got my huge score a few weeks ago. All commons unfortunately. With the highest out of the lot I got today being a Rarity 3 according to Atari Age. Picked them up for 50 cents a piece.

Here's what I got:
Golf
Bowling
Target Fun
Frogger (Parker Brothers)
Planet Patrol (Spectravision)

I can't really complain on what I got. Apart from Target Fun, I didn't have any of the carts. All the labels are pretty good condition.

Though I have to re-adhere the label back on to the Frogger cart. It fell off when I got it.

I was record hunting the other day. at the goodwill I found a bunch of 45s. i got les paul, john denver, teresa brewer, the byrds, hermen's hermits, herb albert, the carpenters, bing crosby, and wayne newton all for $5.

at the salvation army, I got frank sinatra, monkees, and herb albert albums. Then, when I was almost done looking through the box of records I found a factory sealed 1984 12" single picture disc copy of duran duran's "The Reflex" and "The Reflex dance mix". I got that for 99 cents. One Heck of a deal, I'll say. I am not opening it either, btw.

nightwheel said:
Yesterday, Grabbed 5 2600 carts from the same store I got my huge score a few weeks ago. All commons unfortunately. With the highest out of the lot I got today being a Rarity 3 according to Atari Age. Picked them up for 50 cents a piece.

Here's what I got:
Golf
Bowling
Target Fun
Frogger (Parker Brothers)
Planet Patrol (Spectravision)

I can't really complain on what I got. Apart from Target Fun, I didn't have any of the carts. All the labels are pretty good condition.

Though I have to re-adhere the label back on to the Frogger cart. It fell off when I got it.

Whoooo boy. I am/was a big Atari nerd, and this is called Parker bros illness.
For some reason, their labels always fell off a cool thing to do is to buy a blank cart and gamble that it's Montezuma's revenge, a semi rare game. Unfortunately, its always Frogger.

I bought a broken slim ps2 for $10. It was okay looking cosmetically, just wouldn't power on. I opened it up, nothing wrong with it except the power jack had a bad solder joint. :cool: Thirty seconds later, I had a fully working slim ps2. I sold it to my brother for $30.

clear gameboy pocket for $10,

RC Pro Am for NES $1
Ice Hockey NES $1
Another NES game I forgot $1
Revolution X for Sega Saturn $1
10 NES first party Dust covers $4
A few Good VHS tapes, Rambo first blood, Saving Private Ryan, and Red Dawn. $3

We had like 1000x stickies, and this REALLY doesn't need to be stickied. If you post, it will bump. no biggie.

Just got a PSone LCD for 10 dollars because of a blown fuse.

Also got a grey game boy pocket with red buttons like a DMG has (this model is so rare and valuable) for 40 dollars, in box, with all accessories and manuals.

Bibin said:
Just got a PSone LCD for 10 dollars because of a blown fuse.

Also got a grey game boy pocket with red buttons like a DMG has (this model is so rare and valuable) for 40 dollars, in box, with all accessories and manuals.

Pix?

Back