Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

I went to a local Thrift Store yesterday and scored me some classic games. Well..... more like cleared them out. Because when I got to the store. They had just put the games out to sell. But when I left, there was nothing left :p

But I don't have any 2600 games on carts. So it's a good boost for my collection.

Anyways, I got Twenty-five vintage video games for both Atari 2600 and Magnavox Odyssey 2. And a Atari 2600 game organizer. All for $14.50 (not inclucing tax). I paid 25 cents apiece for the Odyssey 2 games. And 50 cents a apiece for the 2600 games. I got 4 sets of doubles with the 2600 games. But all of the doubles except for Pacman have some kind of label differences.

(Now featuring the real face of Nightwheel!)

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0159.jpg

PICT0163.jpg

PICT0166-1.jpg

PICT0167-1.jpg

PICT0175.jpg

Here's the Full Games List.....
Atari 2600:
- Centipede
- Missile Command
- Combat x2
- Yars' Revenge x2
- Pacman x2
- Space Invaders x2
- Cosmic Ark (Imagic)
- Starmaster
- Asteroids
- Pitfall!
- Dragster
- Donkey Kong (Coleco)
- Smurf: Rescue in Gargamels Castle (Coleco)
- Adventure
- River Raid
- Warlords
- Basketball
- Target Fun
- Grand Prix

Magnavox Odyssey 2:
- Pick Axe Pete
- Thunderball

Not a bad haul i got yesterday if I say so my self.

Some couple bought a $200-300 electronic drumset for their kids to play with. I got it (plus a lamp) in a garage sale for $10 because their kids got bored with it.

The thing's hardly been used. I'd be more disappointed with how spoiled the kids sound if not for the fact that I got something nice for extremely cheap. Gave it to my dad for his birthday or somesuch, since I had no use for it and he likes to dabble in instruments.

WHOOPS!

Seems that I forgot a few games from my last post.

Yesterday, I found 5 more Atari games I bought on Wednesday. I found them while out in my moms van looking for something else. Didn't even know they were out there. :sweat:

Here's what I found:

Enduro
Defender
Haunted House
Realsports Volleyball
and a third copy of Pacman

PICT0185.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffp6SwsRZ5g

One of the best finds ever made by me. I could not freakin believe it.

How would you spend $5? I dunno, prolly waste it.

I bought a great condition copy of EARTHBOUND for the super nintendo for Five Freaking Bucks.

2010-01-22170136.jpg

Holy flux I am lucky. :p

IMG00241-20100129-1202.jpg

The brass one is the one i got on ebay. The other is a real zippo with a jack emblem i j-b welded on. The mini one measures just over an inch and actually works! :awesome:

XCVG said:
Wow, those are pretty good movies! Do you have a laserdisc player though?

yeah. My old teacher used to show us science videos on it in the fourth grade. She retired, and the new teacher let it sit in her closet for years. She later found out that I collect that sort of stuff, so last year she just gave it to me.

I was at the salvation army today and found a stack of 23 45 rpm singles. ALL PROMO COPIES! I bought them as well as a ramones tape and an indiana jones beta tape (lol) for $14

though some of the stuff I have never heard of, there are some good ones like the doobie brothers, badfinger, and my favorite, rainbow. Also, the records came in some beaten up record case. In the bottom of it was some 4 inch record made out of flimsy plastic (not vinyl) It says barbie on it. It must have come with some barbie set from the 80s. I played the song and I found that it is written by the beach boys! I can't find the song anywhere on the internet so I am going to have to take a youtube video of it playing once I get a new needle(my needle literally broke after playing it. i wasn't being harsh on i either. It just cracked. I expect better from ortofon).

i saw a 7" LCD at goodwill for 40$ but didn't have the cash so i hid it :twisted:
did get a CGB for 10$ and it came with pokemon crystal :D

Back