Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

IMG00276-20100306-1328.jpg

$31 shipped straight from japan!

I ordered blue separate. The only thing wrong with them is they need new batteries. Except green!

guess who bought this sexy beast?
the label's a bit dirty, but it was 10 DOLLARS SHIPPED!(I hope I don't get one of those clone chrono trigger carts you hear about)

I got a free gcn with two official controllers today fro a friend.

also, yesterday somebody near my house threw out an original xbox with 4 controllers (2 are wireless) and a dvd playback kit. the dvd drive doesn't work on it, but when I turned it on, I found that the previous owner soft-modded it with windows media center. I think this wins for my best trash find ever.

nobble said:
IMG00276-20100306-1328.jpg

$31 shipped straight from japan!

I ordered blue separate. The only thing wrong with them is they need new batteries. Except green!
:( Green Yellow and Red together cost me ~$40 when you include shipping. Nice find. ebay?

Seriously, at the local flea market here, I can get 5 C23035 or whatever the batteries are for 1 buck. :)

nobble, that's the first TCG, right? Too bad it's not the sequel. :p

I've been buying 2032's from a local dollar for 3 for $1. I've been repairing quite a few carts for a reseller at my flea market, he pays about $3 for each one I fix.

Epic thrift store haul today! Got a 17" LCD monitor for a little under $50, which I need for my arcade bartop project. I also picked up some PC speakers, a few PC games, and a cool book on US special forces. Around $75 in total, but money well spent. I saw some N64 games, but I don't really want to buy any more right now and most of them probably sucked anyway.

dcrig.jpg

speaker.jpg

samjc3 said:
Jet set radio is the flax! is that through a vga box?

Heck yeah! This monitor only has VGA in, which is fine for what I plan on doing with it. I actually bought the VGA box for s-video, but I did hook it up to the big HDTV with VGA and it was EPIC. I hooked it up to my computer monitor once but it was kinda pointless, and takes up too much space on my desk. Anyway, back to the monitor, I hooked up the DC to test it but it's really fun to play so I left it hooked up. I briefly considered a Dreamcast cab but nah, too impractical.

Also, CoD2 is epic. Unfortunately the other game, actually a game pack, is missing at least one disc. It's for Pacific Assault, the game in that pack I wanted to play the most. Maybe I'll divide it up and sell the game on eBay, hmmmm...

Another flea market day....

Katamari Damacy ps2 sealed-$10

Link To the Past/Four Swords GBA- $8

Back to the future 2 DVD sealed with slip cover- $3

Back to the future 3 DVD sealed with slip cover- $3

Mega man 3 boxed both in good condition- $8

Ninja gaiden boxed both in good condition- $8

Double dragon boxed, box a little wrinkled near the top- $8

Reall happy about this, i came looking for the BTTF series and Katamari Damacy, so all in all a good day.

I bought this new Case for my Comp for $10 at a Garage sale. :rofl:

I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love it.

IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

Back