Origins of your username?

Royal said:
Hiya, Beans!

Don't you love a warm welcome? (glares at everybody else in ModRetro)

:cry:
Firstly, Royal, you arent allowed to glare. Secondly, this is not the intro thread, therefore a warm welcome isnt really in order. ;)

Royal, you only get treated bad because you act like an annoying 12 year old. If you were to act more mature, people would at least respect you.

Nailed it.

I hope to get some modifies done soon, though!

EDIT: I thought of something:

I will talk as if you are my parents and are always butthurt like the busy people they are, to make me respect you more. And use strike-out if I don't want people to take the comment seriously.

Royal

goawaynoob12269f.jpg

Royal said:
Hiya, Beans!

Don't you love a warm welcome? (glares at everybody else in ModRetro)

:cry:
Dude, it's a site. Don't like the people? There's a X button at the top and you can click it at any time.

Well one day my toe was really hurting me after a long walk. I figured it was a rock, as it was very rough in texture and almost cutting into my skin. But, it was in fact just very compressed lint as I hadn't showered since 3 weeks prior.

For a long time i've been using Antome, Which is Anthony+Meehan...
but more and more heretics are adopting the name, so alot of my new names have become Inkopa, and to a less extent inky84.

Antome on:

Newgrounds, EA games, the thing engadget now uses, smaller forums, flax like that.

Darkzero45. I played Megaman XZ. The first one. The last boss was Omega Zero, a dark version of the protagonist, Zero. So, Darkzero sounded great. 45 came from not being able to use Darkzero at first. So I added 45 because it wasn't used.

I used to go by ATHF226, it was one of my first online names. That one originated because I was a member on the Adult Swim forums, and since I liked Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I chose that name. I switched to Hermaphroditus around the 9th grade, because there was a mythology project and I was assigned Hermes in the 8th grade. I learned the story of Hermaphroditus (who was the son of Hermes and Aphrodite, you can read the rest if you want the rest of the story). I felt like a change in the 9th grade and decided ATHF226 had to go, so I tried a bunch of things and found that Hermaphroditus was not taken for a majority of websites, so I chose that.

I feel another change coming on soon, people get the wrong insinuation with Hermaphroditus.

I'm also known as Hippocoon on some sites. And I'm thinking of using that as a new primary. Or Herma. Enough people call me Herma as it as, and that's actually something, so why not?

If you really have to ask where my user name came from your IQ points have just dropped to below that of rocks.
Happy guessing! ;)

Back