Is Bacteria a hypocritical egotist?

• Yes, most definitely

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • Perhaps, maybe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
and i say again. i will NEVER bash bacteria for anything because of the way he treated me when i first went to MBB. He has shown me nothing but respect while i was (i do not represent MBB asa whole) over there. I do not judge anything he has done (or might have done) in the past. Can we not let go of every accusation/attack/insult/EVERYTHING, so that both sides can mod in peace?

raizer04 said:
and i say again. i will NEVER bash bacteria for anything because of the way he treated me when i first went to MBB.

Can we not let go of every accusation/attack/insult/EVERYTHING, so that both sides can mod in peace?

Oh, so you will just blindly follow him, no matter what he does? Makes sense, especially since he never had any problem with you destroying our wiki, and was pretty happy that you did it, just not that you got caught.

Raizer, I would be glad to let go of everything as soon as you and your staff stop calling me a liar. Claiming that I made up those logs just to start trouble is a pretty big deal, and you cannot spam and troll my site, along with slandering my name, then try to get us to just be quiet.

Do you get this? Bacteria is the main problem here, and if you refuse to think logically about Glorious Leader Bacteria, then there is not much I can do. If Bacteria would come out and actually admit to his hypocritical lies like a man, then obviously, there would be nothing left to argue about, would there?

And Hail, I think that the administrator of a site can also be considered a staff member. :p

raizer04 said:
and i say again. i will NEVER bash bacteria for anything because of the way he treated me when i first went to MBB. He has shown me nothing but respect while i was (i do not represent MBB asa whole) over there. I do not judge anything he has done (or might have done) in the past. Can we not let go of every accusation/attack/insult/EVERYTHING, so that both sides can mod in peace?
You're still a monkey twat.

Come on guys, what's it been? It has to have been at least a year since this whole thing started. If the modretro admins really want this stupid situation to end, I personally think they should take a more passive approach to the whole situation. I can understand wanting to "expose the truth" but all that's going to do is stir up trouble with the mbb users and more particularly the administrators. It would be understandable to make an announcement at the time of the site being down that it was attacked but to call out a specific individual months later will and has done nothing but stir up trouble. If there was a more passive move by the administrators towards all this drama and they continued to discourage any provoking of mbb then i think we would be in a much better situation. Sure, we might lose a few members to mbb that are a bit easily manipulated and have been mislead, but we also avoid drama and keep any members we have that are here for MODDING and not for all this drama.

For example, when a few pages back raizer said something about everyone following each forum's rules respectively, it makes a lot of sense to agree here and talk about ways of supporting this, rather than pointing more fingers at each other.

... hopefully that made sense to someone

thelukestir said:
Come on guys, what's it been? It has to have been at least a year since this whole thing started. If the modretro admins really want this stupid situation to end, I personally think they should take a more passive approach to the whole situation. I can understand wanting to "expose the truth" but all that's going to do is stir up trouble with the mbb users and more particularly the administrators. It would be understandable to make an announcement at the time of the site being down that it was attacked but to call out a specific individual months later will and has done nothing but stir up trouble. If there was a more passive move by the administrators towards all this drama and they continued to discourage any provoking of mbb then i think we would be in a much better situation. Sure, we might lose a few members to mbb that are a bit easily manipulated and have been mislead, but we also avoid drama and keep any members we have that are here for MODDING and not for all this drama.

For example, when a few pages back raizer said something about everyone following each forum's rules respectively, it makes a lot of sense to agree here and talk about ways of supporting this, rather than pointing more fingers at each other.

This ^. All I and the MBB users want is to be able to mod in peace. Everyone on MR is not bad, and even having some members on both sites would even make the hobby even more enjoyable.

raizer04 said:
thelukestir said:

This ^. All I and the MBB users want is to be able to mod in peace. Everyone on MR is not bad, and even having some members on both sites would even make the hobby even more enjoyable.

Raizer, if you can keep this attitude, then I think everyone can get along. You seem to have a habit of saying one thing and doing another within minutes. You and myself have had our own issues, and I would be happy to make peace with you if you would keep this mindset. I'm not trying to berate you here; I really think that this is how we can solve ALL of these issues. Just don't come back and ruin the integrity of this post; don't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing do it. I believe in you.

thelukestir said:
Come on guys, what's it been? It has to have been at least a year since this whole thing started.

More than a year. But it was less than two months ago that Raizer destroyed our wiki (And the hard work of many members), and less than a week ago that MBB Staff endorsed PMs were sent to our new members telling them to join MBB. This is not some old thing, it keeps going even now, on THEIR side, not ours.

Since we arent agreeing to anything here, hopefully i can use this to address modretro as a whole.

Any and all modretro members that have access to Moddedbybacteria you are welcome to come and chat/mod/share your work, all that we ask is that you follow the rules of the site, and treat each person with respect.

That is all.

Thank you.

StickfighterTV said:
let Bacteria go do whatever.

Bacteria said:
“If you attack them, delete the database and the myswdl file (or whatever file it is) and the config file, and general damage - also rename old backups to appear to be new ones, and delete the new ones.” ~Bacteria

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA

Kickback said:
StickfighterTV said:
let Bacteria go do whatever.

Bacteria said:
“If you attack them, delete the database and the myswdl file (or whatever file it is) and the config file, and general damage - also rename old backups to appear to be new ones, and delete the new ones.” ~Bacteria

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
Alright I could've worded that better, just try to ignore him as much as possible is what I was saying. Just fix whatever childish hacks he throws at us as they come along and don't give him the gratification of seeing you get frustrated. Don't even bother giving him credit for server crashes he causes.

The thing is though, if this was eventually proved to be real, it wouldn't really make him gratified other than it would make him look bad, and say the attack did work, he would of wiped out literally anything.

Sometimes, if you turn your other cheek to people, 9 times out of 10 they'll smack that one too.

If anyone has read this thread, Palmer is trying to state that HE HAS BEEN USING THE PASSIVE APPROACH for the past year. Guess what? Do you know what happens when Palmer uses the PASSIVE APPROACH?
Bacteria said:
If you attack them, delete the database and the myswdl file (or whatever file it is) and the config file, and general damage - also rename old backups to appear to be new ones, and delete the new ones.
Someone's expecting flax to change.

Back