Is Bacteria a hypocritical egotist?

• Yes, most definitely

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • Perhaps, maybe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Funny, soon as I clicked on this page, I got an Internal Server Error. Frantically, I hit refresh till I could read the thread, then lol'ed at the irony.

StickfighterTV said:
Why not just drop a banhammer on the IP addresses of anyone who was messing with MR, isn't this possible?

Not the solution. Proxies and other ways of getting in. We Palmer needs to deal with this privately with the staff from now on. The MR community being involved in this is not really helping either cause in my opinion.

After reading through some of this and taking into account what has happened before, I have come up with the following conclusion that I came up with all on my own:

Kickback said:
Bacteria is an overgrown man-child with a serious ego and mental health problem, any 40 year old that gets upset over what some 18 year olds on the internet said to him needs a serious reality check.

He is a child. A good percentage of the people here are children. The similarity is neither he/them and some people here believe they can do no wrong.

Although that's only a small part of it...he is the one that is in the complete wrong, etc, and I agree 100% with what Kickback said. I can't say I understand how a 4x-year old man can act this way, but I digress...

Quite frankly, I'm getting very tired of this whole thing.

At this point, it doesn't even matter who's right. As long as any provocation of either site to the other stops, everything will be fine.

Let's assume Palmer's right, that Bac did try to crash our site and knew of the attacks. Palmer will keep proclaiming that and Bac will forever deny it.
Now let's assume Bac's right, that he didn't try to crash the site and didn't know of the attacks. Bac will keep proclaiming that and Palmer will forever deny it.

This is a pointless, endless loop. Bacteria is never going to admit to anything. Could we drop it already? Sure, okay, Bac wins. Let your pride down a little and forget about it.

I am of the opinion that this thread does not need to be a global announcement anymore. Palmer, if you want to remove that?

Frankly, I'm tired of it as well. Perhaps we could forget about it and move on? I'm not even gonna check this thread anymore, it's just wasting time that I could be spending on my projects.

ShockSlayer said:
I am of the opinion that this thread does not need to be a global announcement anymore. Palmer, if you want to remove that?

Frankly, I'm tired of it as well. Perhaps we could forget about it and move on? I'm not even gonna check this thread anymore, it's just wasting time that I could be spending on my projects.

I agree with shockslayer, this is getting ridiculous all together.

Kickback said:
Or delete every post but the first one and lock the thread.

Delete every post but the ones where Raizer insulted various members after deciding on peace 5 minutes ago*

raizer04 said:
ShockSlayer said:

I agree with shockslayer, this is getting ridiculous all together.

Sega, please. You're the one who was being *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing ridiculous. Don't even try to say you weren't.

Mario said:
he didn't try to crash the site and didn't know of the attacks. Bac will keep proclaiming that

Bac has never proclaimed anything, he is just going to let his cronies lie for him and pretend he never saw anything.

Regardless, this thread has served it's purpose as a global sticky. People now know why MR is less than friendly to MBB, and can also see why we think their moderators are ill suited for their positions.

No lock, but I am removing this as a sticky.

PalmerTech said:
Mario said:
he didn't try to crash the site and didn't know of the attacks. Bac will keep proclaiming that

Bac has never proclaimed anything, he is just going to let his cronies lie for him and pretend he never saw anything.

Regardless, this thread has served it's purpose as a global sticky. People now know why MR is less than friendly to MBB, and can also see why we think their moderators are ill suited for their positions.

No lock, but I am removing this as a sticky.

And this thread also shows how a number of MR members and site admin want nothing more than to disrupt individuals. We should all (notice i said all) be more grown up about this, drop all the bickering and enjoy a hobby together rather than poke fingers, cause uproars, etc. We can live in peace together, share knowledge, and enjoy this hobby together.

You deleted our wiki, the work of many people who wanted nothing more than to contribute. We have done nothing in retaliation.

If you want to be a grown up, the impetus is on YOU to let this go, Raizer. If you really want this to end, then stop fighting with people who have done nothing to you.

PalmerTech said:
You deleted our wiki, the work of many people who wanted nothing more than to contribute. We have done nothing in retaliation.

If you want to be a grown up, the impetus is on YOU to let this go, Raizer. If you really want this to end, then stop fighting with people who have done nothing to you.

....if you look back at this thread...i already apologized for doing that (seems grown up...yea its grown up to admit to your faults)....you say let go of stuff....then you must do the same thing sir.

raizer04 said:
PalmerTech said:

....if you look back at this thread...i already apologized for doing that (seems grown up...yea its grown up to admit to your faults)....you say let go of stuff....then you must do the same thing sir.

If you REALLY want to be the grown up, you would SHUT THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* UP AND GET THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* OUT OF THIS *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING THREAD AND STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE TO GROW UP. YOU ARE NOT GROWN UP. YOU ACT LIKE A *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING PRE-SCHOOLER. "WELL WHY SHOULD I STOP IF THEY WON'T? I AM DOING RIGHT, BUT THEY AREN'T, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER." GET THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* OVER YOURSELF YOU *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING BABY.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

Okay, then I apologize for uncovering the truth about your glorious leader, and the lies he has perpetuated to his staff, his members, and the internet at large. I should not have done it, I had no idea so many people would be so butthurt over it.

There, I apologized. Ready to let it go, Mr. Grownup?

PalmerTech said:
Okay, then I apologize for uncovering the truth about your glorious leader, and the lies he has perpetuated to his staff, his members, and the internet at large. I should not have done it, I had no idea so many people would be so butthurt over it.

There, I apologized. Ready to let it go, Mr. Grownup?

I dont agree with anything you just said, but i do apologize for editing MR's wiki, it should not have been done and was wrong. So can we lock this thread and simply get along, respect one another, and enjoy this hobby together?

Sure, we can get along.

Of course, you don't speak for Bac, nor can you speak for MBB, so those remain to be seen. It all depends on what they do.

PalmerTech said:
Sure, we can get along.

Of course, you don't speak for Bac, nor can you speak for MBB, so those remain to be seen. It all depends on what they do.

I can assure you 100% that bacteria wants everyone to get along and enjoy this hobby together, as well as the members at mbb.

here in the introduction thread we even give a warm welcome to Shockslayer....even back in the day me and him have had differences, but i hope that we can let go all the hate, and shake hands (or soldering irons...haha) and mod!

http://moddedbybacteria.freeforums.org/ ... 5-170.html

If you can assure me, then how come Bac cannot do it himself?

I would look at your link, but I was IP banned on MBB, in addition to having my account deleted for stuff I did here. Not going to bother firing up a proxy on my netbook.

Back