Zelda gaming talk open for discussion and awaiting comments

Re: Zelda gaming talk open for discussion and awaiting comme

well, i'm still trying to figure it out. nobody can figure it out.

zharrhen said:
There's an official timeline now...

Besides, there is no Ganondorf introduced in IRL-chronology until OoT.
grossaffe said:
zharrhen said:
Take official timeline, then take the "If the hero of time is successful" part, and replace it with "The Timeline the Hero of Time Abandoned in the Process of Clearing the Spirit Temple."

grossaffe said:
zharrhen said:
we're discussing about that, such as i said already it doesn't make sense..i guess it could. but i really say there's flaws like putting SS first! still cant believe they did that :mad: makes me angry lol anyways. i personally like the theories that are posted on youtube. such as link being dead in mm. or the fact link is the hero "shade" man i can keep talking about all this zelda :lol:

Smeagle said:
grossaffe said:
zharrhen said:
we're discussing about that, such as i said already it doesn't make sense..i guess it could. but i really say there's flaws like putting SS first! still cant believe they did that :mad: makes me angry lol anyways. i personally like the theories that are posted on youtube. such as link being dead in mm. or the fact link is the hero "shade" man i can keep talking about all this zelda :lol:
I don't see how Skyward Sword can not be first.

Skyward sword is first, simply because of how the whole legend thing started:

The master sword as it became known after SS, seen in OOT, was first introduced in SS, as it was created here and called the "blade that banishes evil" so to say using the three scared fires of Din/Nayru/Faroe.

Zelda and link here were not actually zelda link, we know after, I mean the hyrule historia book (bible of zelda) has an exclusive manga dedicated to SS and the events before skywards sword game.

Here we see the goodness hyila and the chosen hero (the first link) not called link through.
When he dies and she sees him dead, she remorses how they will be reborn again, she as a simple village girl and the hero as a boy (his descendent: > SS link). And so that happened.

So, SS zelda isn't a princess or such, but a vissel of the goddess hyila brought back to life and link is a vissel of the chosen hero.

Demsie's hate for zelda, link rages on even after death and he becomes ganondorf (um part of his soul lives on inside ganondorf) no wonder why ganondorf hates zelda link so such, same can be said for Vatti I guess.

Also, the land of hyrule didn't exist until link discovered it in SS, after that it became known to exist.

And the fact the in every zelda (except, st, ph etc) zelda is kidnaped every time by ganondorf/Vatti etc,
Yes, it is to gain the extra power from the hero or defeat him, but it has to do with the alpha male so to say taking supreme domination over the female for power or such.

My favorite 2 Zelda games of all time are LTTP and TP. The story lines were very dark and morbid for the series. Yes the "Ganon" character seemed to be super dark and powerful in every game he was in. I just felt that those 2 were the darkest.

You could, at times in LTTP, go through the temples however you saw fit, depending on if you had a weapon that may or may not have been needed. IE, pretty sure you could enter the ice temple and at one point in time you needed to push a block over the edge to tye next floor down. If you had the cane you can make blocks and press the button to open the door, instead of the block from the floor above. Basically, if a temple didn't need use of a weapon buried in another temple and found somewhere on the map you could go in. Trouble was if your skills or hearts weren't plentiful you were toast.

I liked Skyward Sword, but hated the final boss fight. Yes it is difficult, but once you got used to using the wii remote as a sword that final fight was so easy. It really let me down, I wanna say it took me only 3 tries to beat... *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, Demise thats it. I actually like the series itself I have the triforce embedded in my skin.

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
My favorite 2 Zelda games of all time are LTTP and TP. The story lines were very dark and morbid for the series. Yes the "Ganon" character seemed to be super dark and powerful in every game he was in. I just felt that those 2 were the darkest.
What about Majora's Mask? I felt that was the darkest of the series.

i noticed some of you guys spelled "Ganondorf" -> Gannondorf shame on you..and ok if the book mentions it, why doesn't any game have anything about SS? i just have to send this out there, but i personally hate the looks of the characters..making them have the bodies of lets say TP, but then have the colors and graphics similar to WW..like comon they're good on there own, but mixed! and MM was intense since having to work through a 3 day period gets sorta annoying, but fun at the same time lol

Smeagle said:
i noticed some of you guys spelled "Ganondorf" -> Gannondorf shame on you..and ok if the book mentions it, why doesn't any game have anything about SS?
Umm... they have the Master Sword which was created in Skyward Sword, and Demise is the progenitor of Ganon. And of course you won't see many references to it from older games. It's not like they sit around thinking about what easter eggs to stuff into a game that will reference other games that have not even been made yet.

We've known Skyward Sword was first in the timeline since before it came out. It was deliberately done by Nintendo, and there is no way of arguing it wasn't meant to be the first game.

well duh its not going to be the first game, "The Legend of Zelda" being the first game doesn't make it the first game in the series, plus the Master Sword was put into the game to destroy evil (Ganon) the game series didn't talk about the sword and where it came from, other than it being created by who? the sages or wise men dont remember TBH. Man this thread really brings back the arguing lol i dont go with the book since i've never read it, as of now im going with the series and what i've experienced from playing it. and Demise..i heard about him. well, if Nintendo had him figured out i dont see why he wasn't put into the game series other than SS? but its been mentioned that Link from OOT was the hero of time, what did someone here say about the one from SS?

Smeagle said:
well duh its not going to be the first game, "The Legend of Zelda" being the first game doesn't make it the first game in the series, plus the Master Sword was put into the game to destroy evil (Ganon) the game series didn't talk about the sword and where it came from, other than it being created by who? the sages or wise men dont remember TBH. Man this thread really brings back the arguing lol i dont go with the book since i've never read it, as of now im going with the series and what i've experienced from playing it. and Demise..i heard about him. well, if Nintendo had him figured out i dont see why he wasn't put into the game series other than SS? but its been mentioned that Link from OOT was the hero of time, what did someone here say about the one from SS?

that was stupid...obviously this argument should stop, im only saying this because its getting no where and this thread wasn't made for this purpose. but i guess someone needs to link me all the proof. of HOW THE GAME AND THE TIMELINE ETC GOES!

http://zeldawiki.org/Main_Page

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Re: Re: Re:

grossaffe said:
DuHasst0 said:

I tried to get into MM, I had issues with having to go back 3 days. Losing everything you picked up unless it was in the bank. I didn't like how it took me forever to get some where and have to go back because you didn't have time to go thru the dungeon.

DuHasst0 said:
grossaffe said:
DuHasst0 said:

I tried to get into MM, I had issues with having to go back 3 days. Losing everything you picked up unless it was in the bank. I didn't like how it took me forever to get some where and have to go back because you didn't have time to go thru the dungeon.
Well now you know how Bill Murray felt in Ground Hog Day.

DuHasst0 said:
grossaffe said:
DuHasst0 said:

You shouldn't suck at video games, then.

Back