Zelda gaming talk open for discussion and awaiting comments

I don't suck at video games, but aside from the fact that when MM was released for the n64 I want really spending much time with my games and was spending more time with my gf and my c++ projects in school. I have tried giving it time and playing thru it. It is challenging, but still remains one of a few Zelda games in not too impressed with. Although you all make me want to try again and see what I can do with it.

Re: Zelda gaming talk open for discussion and awaiting comme

So I thought I would bump for the sake of recent events involving Zelda on Wii U. What's going on with that game? I was pretty devastated to find out it won't be released this year, and I know people who think it's now cancelled. What I've seen of it so far looks pretty stunning. What do you think?

It'll be a good game, just needs more time. Zelda games tend to take four or five years to come out, so it not being able to come out after four years isn't the end of the world. Still not enough known about the game to form much of an opinion, but knowing Aonuma, I'll play it to death when it comes out. Until then, though, we'll have to busy ourselves with Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, Splatoon, and whatever else might come out while we're waiting like SMT X FE.

Has it been 4 years since Skyward Sword? Jesus.

Zero said:
three and a half, I think, so it will be four years later this year.

Zero said:
Skyward Sword has been arond for over half this site's life.
Golly.

Back