Nintendo64/Gameboy advance

Following what hailrazer and themadhacker have said, you can just cut up some plastic into bits and mix it with acetone, or nail polish remover, let it set for about a week, and you got some cheap abs cement.

Go steal some from your friend's mom. :p

I know it's not costly at all. If you've got any buddies that work on mechanics at all, they should have some. If not, steal some from your friend's mom. You'd have to ask themadhacker or hailrazer if you need to know how much to get.

Update: I just finished glueing up the a, b mistakes, some of the upper case stuff, and all of the bottom corners.

I will probably sand some tonight and cut the screen hole out. If I don't like it I will probably take the whole top part off.

Edit: I decided not to sand because the glue wasn't fully dry. So, I cut the screen hole in the front of my case, didn't like so I am using Zeturi's idea. I fixed up the PS1 housing and cut a huge hole in the front. I hope to have the PS1 housing in by tomorrow, but I dought that will happen. So, It should be fixed up by friday.

Its like 2inch by 3inch or something. It is there to fit my batteries and charger. So, I could fit everything else in. I didn't want to have to deal with something not fitting.

I am almost done with putting the PS1 housing inside my case.

Also, what is my case called? ITs half vacuum forming and half fraken?

designer noo*******/b said:
I am almost done with putting the PS1 housing inside my case.//////////////////////////////////////

Also, what is my case called? ITs half vacuum forming and half fraken?

A Frakuum Case ????

After, looking at all the pieces I have to put in my case. It will be a close call.

I still have more wiring to do, but since there is not much room I am going to have to put some things in other places. So, I am going to finish my case and then places things inside and wire.

I ran out of my epoxy stuff so, I think I am goign to order some flex filler.

Also, I did some work on the cases and painted the bottom one.

question: I have put two heavy coats of white spray paint and it doesn't seem to be covering up the yellow glue from the epoxy. I don't want to waste all my spray paint and I have tons of extra white paint in other cans.

So, here and lies my question can the normal white paint that goes to dry wall and the walls of a house stick to the paint that goes on the case that is suppose to stick to plastic? I know normal white paint can't stick to the case because its not made like that. But, would the extra layer of spray paint make it stick.

I got the screen and am going out to get more epoxy today.\

edit: I have five days, since thanksgiving break. Lets hope I can pull out most of my portable in this week.

Update: I glued in the D-pad and did another coat on the case. I will have to do one more to final get the glue covered up.

Good news: I went in my garage and found tons of old paint that sticks on plastic.

Question: Does paint ever go bad?

Update: I did some more glueing on the top-case, d-pad wasn't fully in. Also, I filled in any stuff that I thought would be create a hole if sanded.

Update: Did some work on the top-case
Update: Heres some pictures

PB250078-1.jpg

PB250080-1.jpg

Back