Nintendo64/Gameboy advance

lol, thats sucks for you. What classes are you taking? The only homework I ever got was math which, only took about 1 hour.

Right now I am in 10th grade and I get like 6 hours or more. But, thats only because of my AP Western Civ. Which, takes like 2 hours a night. I have a horrible math teacher all she does is give busy which, takes like 2 hours. Then, English is about 1 hour, reading/writing. Then, I might have some little 10-15minute homework from Biology, AutoTech or French.

All I take is History, English, Science, Algebra, and French!

flax dude, you're so lucky.

Only 5 courses? Wow, dude. How many problems do you get math? What are you taking? Algebra?

What class does most of your homework come from?

Do you have a lot of essays and stuff to do or projects?

Well, I get about 50 problems a night in math. They're fairly easy, but it takes about an hour and a half to finish all of them.

I hardly have any French or Science homework. Together they take about an hour total.

Then we get PILES of English and History homework. :(

Well in English we're mostly just writing a bunch of crap about analyzing quotations from Lord of the Flies. We read 2 chapters and we were given about 50 sentences to analyze. We're done, though, and I just finished my final essay about 3 days ago.

And History is just a flaxfest. We're doing like 40 things at once, we're reading about the Armenian Genocide, but we're studying Kuwait and making our own Keynote/PowerPoint presentations about Greece/Rome/Egypt/Babylon. Our History curriculum this year makes no sense.

flax dude, your curriculum rocks my 8th grade cirriculumand even my 9th.

My 9th grade English class we spent a lot of the year reading romeo and Juliet, Anne Frank book, and studying the greece/Roman god thing. With Zeus, agamemnon, and all the only gods. the cities Troy and Athens. Other, then that I can't remember.

My history class was just reading one of those dumb textbooks about the revolution or something.

How many essays do you write a year? I have to do like 3 tops.

I couldn't work on my project because of a essay due on Friday which prohibited me from doing my AP class homework. So, I had to crame 36 pages and tons of homework in two days for a test the day after. So, it took pretty much 100% of my time this week.

I did get a little bit down. I repaired my vacuum forming piece and added little guiding tools. So, I know how to set on the frame correctly.

I hope to vacuum form my pieces tomorrow when I came back from school.

Update: I just finished the vacuum forming of my two pieces

question: How do you cut out the imprint from the big piece of plastic? Using a exacto knife?

yeah, I have a dremel. I didn't even thing about using it for this. So, I will fix up the cases a little and then take pictures for you guys.

Back