Nintendo64/Gameboy advance

Can you post a picture of it?

Like you cut a circle around the C-buttons and then cut a circle in your case and place it in?

You've got it. Basically, like what you did for the zenith screen. Check hailrazer's worklogs for the Darth64 or DreamTrooper to get an idea of how he does it.

lol, sorry, I haven't had any time to work on it. I just started a club at my school and it has been taking a lot of my time. Along with finals at my school which have been pretty heavy.

I hope to continue this project in a few weeks after the club is over.

lol, I know I have said this probably one hundred million times, but I am going to start working on this during spring break and hopefully finish.

I know I probably have asked this a million times also but due to this being a million page section. I will just ask again. When you have your case all done and start placing circuit boards into it how do you make sure they don't move? Hot glue them down?

That works well. Just make absolutely certain that you won't need to be removing them afterwards. Hailrazer knows too well what damage hot glue can cause. :sweat:

hot glue, epoxy, etc..
basically anything that will make it stay but won't come off. you can also put in screw posts if you want to

mako321 said:
fingers, but you can use some weak-ish acids to kill the hotglue.

De-Natured alcohol or 99% Isopropyl Alcohol . Just a few drops and the hot glue will peel right off.

Back