Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

Well, it works. The only way I would not get my money back is if the seller either said it doesn't work or if it was an as is sale. I still need to find out if it's RGB moddable.

I picked up a fat ps2 and network adapter for $20.

Then I went to the local college sale, and I picked up 10 hds for 20$ (8 20gb) (1 40gb) (1 60gb)and a hp a350n for 5$. They also had a server computer that my friend grabbed.

The hp didn't have an os on it or hd, and I ended up spending six days getting it running again.
I still need to find an xp home disc only.

3823403215_e7718fd2e5_o.jpg

$5 total.

Got a Nyko Intercooler (used, barely) for $10. Not that good of a deal, and I don't have a 360, but it has 3 fans that would normally cost me $8 or so each.

bin to a car boot sale today and got a sega saturn with one pad and sega rally for £5.00 :D
silent scope and the sniper scope light gun all boxed on the xbox for £4.00 :D
and planet terror 2 disc dvd for £1.00
:D

got a psone screen controllers and memory card for 40$ shipped, not really sure if thats a bargain, but its definitely the best ive seen

Went to two garage sales, found NOTHING. In fact, of all the garage sales I went to this summer all I found was an overpriced Game Gear, which I didn't buy.

Ps2 with hook-ups: $5 :mrgreen:
Atari 2600 light sixer with ook-ups and a few controllers and paddles: $10
Super Paper Mario guide: $1
Super nintendo secrets book: $.50
Nes Snakes's Revenge: $.50
Dreamcast With 6 games, 4 controllers, a av cable, 1 VMU, and one ruble pack : $10

The story behind the ps2 is, well, i always see people with ps2.on one guy's tarp, i see one laying bare in a pile of cables phone chargers etc. i go up to it and see that it is in very nice condition. i decided why not ask, what's the worst that could happen. considering his radica was 6 dollars, i didnt expect much. He said ten. i went over to inspect it again, found a few cables that looked like it went with, and countered 5. he took it, and i came away happy. i was expecting to get a disk read error or something, but when i pooped in a game my aunt gave me a while back, it work! I dont have any controllers, but i can get those for 3 bucks over there.

It was a good day! :mrgreen:

Ps1-£2 (gutted for it's cd drive as it has a nice long ribbon cable ;) )
Dreamcast-£1
Belkin Router-£2

50$ tekken 3 arcade cab, using the cab for mame, can sell the tekken 3 board for more than 50$ and I'm buying a cocktail cabinet for real hardware for 50$ or less(Probably closer to 20$)

$2-playstation (my 4th, lol)
$5-27 psone games (yay)
$5-50cc Craftsman chainsaw w/ broken chain (now I have a backup engine for my bike.)
$8-26'' lightweight mountain bike (also for project.)
$5-32'' Sony crt tv w/ built-in DVD player
$10-Saturn w/ 2 controllers& GTA, dreamcast w/ 4 controllers, sonic adventures 2, and some NBA game (I finally gots one, Palmer :cool2: )

Back