Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

Garage sale finds today:

Bought a stack of 15 or so empty CD cases for $1.75
Bought a complete copy of Oni for the PS2 for $5
Found a PlayStation guidebook I can't remember the name of for $1 -- supposedly the lady I bought it from had some games, too, but couldn't find them. Gave her my name and number, but I'm not hopeful. I've been through that song and dance many times before. :wtf:
Last but certainly not least, got a complete copy of Syphon Filter 2 and a Japanese import copy of Final Fantasy VIII without the manual for a total of $4.

Once again, not too bad. :awesomeTW:

Twilight Wolf said:
Garage sale finds today:

Bought a stack of 15 or so empty CD cases for $1.75
Bought a complete copy of Oni for the PS2 for $5
Found a PlayStation guidebook I can't remember the name of for $1 -- supposedly the lady I bought it from had some games, too, but couldn't find them. Gave her my name and number, but I'm not hopeful. I've been through that song and dance many times before. :wtf:
Last but certainly not least, got a complete copy of Syphon Filter 2 and a Japanese import copy of Final Fantasy VIII without the manual for a total of $4.

Once again, not too bad. :awesomeTW:
Some people have all the luck.

Woo!

DMG+ GBC "As-is" $10
GBASP(works) $7
GBP Ice blue $10
GBC Atomic Purple, Mint Condition $15
Sega Genesis Model 2, with Sega CD model 2 CIB, with all metal plates and Genesis 1 Extension piece, Plus Turtles Hyperstone heist(Better known as Turtles in Time), and Earthworm Jim for SegaCD. -Traded for 2 Halo 3 edition spartan 360 controllers. :p

I got a model 1 sega power base converter last week or so along with a few megadrive/genesis games(double dragon and some others) for free. Was going through a yard sale and they let me have them for nothing because I had bought some other things.

15xa0zq.jpg

Genesis 3 boxed: 20
Sega channel with power adapter: Free with genesis
GBA boxed, new: free (kinda)
10 dollar bill: FREE

As i was walking near the back of the flea market, i spotted the genesis box. After checking its contents, which had the power adapter controller and bagged system, i asked the price. 20 bucks. not bad. i looked more in the box, some nes games, jurrrastic park yada yada. But i saw this odd looking thing...Sega channel? It looked cool, and it might be worth something so i put it on top of the box. I showed it to him, and he still said 20, so i guess it was free?

Anyway, my dad kept nagging me to make sure everything was in the boxes etc...I Thought it was annoying, but when i got home i realized i had forgotten the attena.:angry: Im not sure if it was just ,missing i forgot to dig it out of the box but im mad.

Anyone know what the sega channel is worth?

As i was walking by another stand, i saw a boxed 5200, kinda ragged box. The 5200 looked brand new, the controllers and power supply still in their respective cardboard holders/boxes, and 2 boxed games...for 40 dollars. Now dont get me wrong, id buy that up instantly, but i am in a 58 dollar debt, and the 5200 will only raise it to 98, which is something i just wont allow. I was dismayed at leaving such a thing behind, but as i was walkign away or looking at something, i noticed a green object. Upon further investigation, it was a 10 dollar bill! Sweet! Now my debt is 10 dollars lower, bringing it to 48 dollars!

Oh and the Game boy advance boxed new is a gift from my dad, he found it at a garage sale .It has never been used, and has all the instruction books with it, in their baggies.

Got 3 more house geckos, 20 small and large crickets, and a Pinky mouse for my toad. tried to record him eating it but I missed it :/
also I'm trading someone my 10 gallon tank this weekend for a 50 gallon :awesome:

Picked up a hipgear 2.6' TFT for 30$ from a local game store.
Got a 9.6v 1000mAh battery and charger new at The Source for 10$ on sale.

Nice, Yoshi! :awesomeTW:

Yesterday, I bought me a spindle of 25 Verbatim Lightscribe DVD-Rs for $14 after sales tax! Office Max had them on sale -- I went in there expecting to pay $20 for 20 Memorexes. Needless to say I was pretty pleased.

At Savers, I got a cart-only copy of Sonic 3 for the Genesis for $2.99 (I figured it'd probably cost more than that if I bought it online once I factored in shipping), and two Laserdiscs. What's cool about them, though, is that they're not movies -- they're American Motors sales training discs and advertisements from 1984. I haven't watched them yet since I have no place to hook up my player, but one disc seems to be primarily about Jeep, and the other one covers Jeep, Renault, and Eagle, and it also came with a letter to whatever dealership received the disc with information and how much the disc cost, along with a survey card to fill out and return, though this one's untouched. $2 for both of them. I love how the people who work at Savers don't seem to know what Laserdiscs are and just stick them in with the LPs. :awesomeTW:

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Got 3 more house geckos, 20 small and large crickets, and a Pinky mouse for my toad. tried to record him eating it but I missed it :/
also I'm trading someone my 10 gallon tank this weekend for a 50 gallon :awesome:
Name one of the geckos after me, PLOX.

Basement_Modder said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:
Name one of the geckos after me, PLOX.

Back