Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

38810_1395835570070_1057637146_30935331_5559484_n.jpg

got this little guy for 29.99 + tax :awesome:

This one is most likely a girl so im gonna name it Samjc :lol:

He/She's a juvenile so it can't breed yet :/
I'm going to be buying some adults in the upcoming month though. hopefully I can get at least one clutch of eggs before the breeding season is over. but when I do get some adults I'll be sure to post :p

Scored today!

Got a copy of Windows 95 for a dollar at one sale -- I wanted it because of the Weezer video on it.

Then at another sale I got a working Game Gear (no battery covers) with Ecco the Dolphin and Sonic Chaos, a blue GameBoy Camera, Doom for the PS1 (disc-only), Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 (no manual), some Yu-Gi-Oh! game for the PS1 (also missing the manual), Spy Hunter for the PS2 (disc-only), an Intec PSP Phat protective shell, and a Mad Catz PS1 multitap for a total of $15. :awesomeTW:

scored huge at my local play N trade.

i got a huge pile of video cables, controller and random crap for like 20$. theres 2 monster brand xbox cables (like 100$ each) and quite a bit of other stuff. in addition, and more importantly, i got the shadow of the colossus banner they had above the ps2 rack. i payed 35$ for it, and it was totally worth it

EDIT: forgot to mention, there is a good chance i will get everything left in the store after today. (theyre going out of business)

samjc3 said:
i got the shadow of the colossus banner they had above the ps2 rack. i payed 35$ for it, and it was totally worth it
I must see pics (and not tomorrow either).

I just realized this still says, "Car Boot Sales".

Bac is not around anymore. :p

Went back to a sale I went to yesterday and picked up a set of badass car seat covers for $10 and a steering wheel cover for fifty cents. You know, since I might be getting a car tomorrow. :awesomeTW:

I could have also nabbed two old laptops (an AST that ran Windows 95 and the other a Compaq with Windows 2000) for a total of $10, but I don't think the Compaq had a charger and I couldn't get the AST to boot into Windows. One of them's missing a hard drive, too, though I don't know which one, so chances are they'd just sit and be junk until I give them to Goodwill or something. :/

Twilight Wolf said:
Went back to a sale I went to yesterday and picked up a set of badass car seat covers for $10 and a steering wheel cover for fifty cents. You know, since I might be getting a car tomorrow. :awesomeTW:

I could have also nabbed two old laptops (an AST that ran Windows 95 and the other a Compaq with Windows 2000) for a total of $10, but I don't think the Compaq had a charger and I couldn't get the AST to boot into Windows. One of them's missing a hard drive, too, though I don't know which one, so chances are they'd just sit and be junk until I give them to Goodwill or something. :/

You should have gotten one and sent it to me! I have no laptop and will take anything that runs the internet :dah:

Back