New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Ashen rocks, ships like lightning, and everything was safely packed. Definitely do business with him if he has something that catches your eye.

budsnespid and zaxxon'd are both great buyers with expedient payment.

Zenloc is an amazing seller. Those speakers are perfect.

If I recall correctly, I've already rated Ampersand as a seller, and he was great. As a buyer, I can't say the same. He was fine until he just completely stopped communicating. It's been over a week now, and I have no idea whether or not he wants my batteries.

I don't think you can really blame a buyer if you don't agree on anything and they back out before any money is sent, but that's just me.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. We agreed on everything. Price, what he was buying, everything. He even sent me his address and told me he'd send me money via PayPal a day or two later, but it's been a week, and I've asked him a couple of times if he still wants to buy them, but I've gotten no response. He's been online plenty of times since then, too. But I assume he backed out, so I told him I'm going to sell them to someone else if he doesn't get back in touch with me. I mean, I don't blame him if he backed out, and I'm not mad or anything. But it would at least be nice to know if they back out after going so far, you know?

Ashen works fast, ships quick, packs amazingly well and replies quickly too, one of the best sellers I've worked with.

SS

Crazy Inventor: Got your package, thanks! Great communication and speedy! :mrgreen:

Back