New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I guess we'll see, but I'm optimistic.
I'm aware that people usually wait to get their stuff, but since I'll most likely get it tomorrow, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to at least post about positive communication & fast shipping, especially since he already gave me feedback. I didn't mention anything about the item/packing quality & I intend to edit my post accordingly tomorrow! :>

Ok. In general, wait till the deal is over before either side rates the other, people don't usually go back and look at edited posts, makes the thread a little harder to read through.

(Revised review. I've received my item.)
BoFoSho: Contrary to his reputation, Bo has been super great. Tons of communication, fast shipping (with a legit tracking number), he's reliable, and he's even offered to send a few extras for free! He's actually a pretty rad seller. My item arrived super quickly & it's exactly as described. I'm very happy with this transaction, and I'd buy from Bo again!

Just got a package from Bo. It was packaged well enough to protect really bad damage, though there should have been something wrapped around the screen, which arrived fairly scratched (Not sure how much from shipping, though), same thing with the bare motherboards. It all seems to work, though!

Shipping was very fast, less than 4 months.

Yeah I completely agree with palmer about the wrapping it was last minute for the motherboards and screen so I didnt think about it.

Never got around to writing reviews on everyone I bought from or sold to.
Themadhacker: Great communication, ships fast and packs well.
SonyQrio: Great communication, fast shipping.
Sonyportableizer: Extremely fast payment.
Bud: Great communication, fast shipping, and throws in free stuff.
AbyssPWNS: Great buyer, sticks to a deal, but doesn't use PayPal. :S
Blue_Stalfos 100% Trustworthy, patient, and great communication.
Zeturi: Great communication, refunded one of my purchases due to not being able to locate the item, and the payment was refunded right away. :D
pLover: Great communication, throws in free CDs, and ships fast. ;)
Bush: Great communication, ships fast (next day on my purchase).

Noah7: Awesome seller. Good communication, gave me free stuffs for being a tad slow, and was ok with my desire to not use Paypal. Would definitely do business with again.

Hermaphroditus was awesome. Got me my stuff I needed super quick, good communication. Would buy again.

Palmertech was excellent. Spectacular communication, and he paid immediately. I would definitely do business with him again.

Just got my DMG from Ish
Pretty good communication, great packaging. Will definitely do more business in the future

Also, KB ships pretty quickly from Europe (and is also a good packer)

Another glowing review for Hermaphroditus! Ordered Sunday, was in my hands this morning (Wednesday). A+++++ EASY TRANSACTION MODEL SELLER *-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*

Everyone I have sold to, Blue_Stalfos, Bud, Aux, and Wallydog have all been excellent buyers. Great communication and prompt payment.

Frostedfires: Amazing buyer. Super RAPIDLY LIGHTNING FAST payment, amazing communication, and %100 amazing thrown in too. %120 awesome. Would be a privilege to work with again.

Bought a few Rev C cubes from Hailraizer. Hail hooked me up for the sake of helping the community when I make a cutting guide, fast shipping, good communication, packed well.

Bought some random'ish stuff from Bud. He also hooked me up for a good price, fast shipping, good communication, packed well.

Commissioned ttsgeb to make up my sig pics for me since I suck with photoshop. He did an amazing job and has provided me with multiple updates to the pics. Awesome guy.

Do I even need to give Ashen a review? He's da bomb :awesome:

ttsgeb is a cool bro. Pretty handy with the photoshop too :awesome:

TTSGEB is slow as *Can'tSayThisOnTV* to pay right now. Has been involved in a transaction for like... 3 months now... Had the money, then flax came up right after the deal was made. flax won't leave. :/

Sorry, Toast. I'm working on it. <3

Back