New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Zeturi ships fast, and is in general an awesome person to deal with. I highly suggest you go buy everything in his trade thread right now.

DOOOOOO IT.

Also, to list all mah buyers:

Kylechu'
Hifeno,
Toastbucket,
Yoshilime,
Ttsgeb,

They all paid me right away, no problem. Good buyers!

Sorry for the slow payment, I'm saving my $ for a little bit for Christmas presents for friends, family, etc - I'll pay ASAP.

Hermaphroditus said:
::3: I didn't pay you as soon as I found out how much it would cost?

Loool
Sorry I didn't PM you, but I updated the thread. Yoshi already got 'em.
Snipeye said:
Sorry for the slow payment, I'm saving my $ for a little bit for Christmas presents for friends, family, etc - I'll pay ASAP.
No problem, your stuff'll just be sitting on my desk till your ready. Buying gifts gets expensive sometimes, I know. :p

zeturi said:
Hermaphroditus said:
::3: I didn't pay you as soon as I found out how much it would cost?

Loool
Sorry I didn't PM you, but I updated the thread. Yoshi already got 'em.
Snipeye said:
No problem, your stuff'll just be sitting on my desk till your ready. Buying gifts gets expensive sometimes, I know. :p
Loool it's fine

Can you remove that I ship slow, I figured out a way to ship on time now. Ask Amper, I shipped his stuff really fast.

kylechu said:
I'm pretty sure I've already said that samjc3 is awesome, but it really deserves to be said again.

Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
Samjc3 is awesome.
X99999999999999999

<3

Bud, Ampersand, Vskid3, and Mako are all awesome, for the record.

zeturi said:
DOOOOOO IT.

Also, to list all mah buyers:

Kylechu'
Hifeno,
Toastbucket,
Yoshilime,
Ttsgeb,

They all paid me right away, no problem. Good buyers!

Just received the package today, on time. Contents were more or less as described, and any discrepancies result from my rambling. Everything was in bubble wrap and separated appropriately. Good seller.

Tchay was great, we had a good trade and he shipped quickly with priority shipping :)

Sold an LCD to SonyQrio. Transaction was very smooth and he was very easy to deal with.

Good buyer imo. :awesome:

DOUBLEPOSTWAT

I bought an n64 from fiercedeity the other day. He gave me a fair price and shipped quickly and when he said he would. He also included a jumper pak. :awesome:

You can add him to the good seller list. He has my trust.

Zet's shipping is terrible lately. Not just to me, either. There are several other forum members who've had their items shipped late ('bout a month's wait time). I would not recommend doing any business with him as a seller.

ZET, IF YOU SEE THIS, I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU LAZY BUM

I'm gonna stop selling packages because they keep getting jacked.

zeturi said:
Zet's shipping is terrible lately. Not just to me, either. There are several other forum members who've had their items shipped late ('bout a month's wait time). I would not recommend doing any business with him as a seller.

ZET, IF YOU SEE THIS, I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU LAZY BUM
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* you bro I know I shipped it out late. I already told you that I'm messing with my meat all day and I ain't got the time to go out and ship every package every day. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GTFO

haterz said:
im sorey ur face is so uglee cuz it is
haterz said:
Heck no stfu big meenie stfu!

Im outta here!

I bought an item from themadhacker on thursday, and received said item plus an extra special gift one week later. As stated before, he don't mess around. :)

Also, thanks a million, Bill. I will make you proud.

hey, no problem, man. can't wait to see what you do with it! And zeturi pays prmptly, as well as sam. and epicelite shipped out my ipod mini very quickly

themadhacker said:
hey, no problem, man. can't wait to see what you do with it! And zeturi pays prmptly, as well as sam. and epicelite shipped out my ipod mini very quickly
:(

Personal Review:
Great Communication, Fast Shipper.
Sometimes get caught up in life, so things get delayed, but they get done. (Mario can attest to this, big time)
On the occasion I have shipping problems, they usually escalate and go to Heck. (Local post office kind of sucks. If it makes it through, great, but if there are any problems, expect to be in for the long haul, a few of you can attest to this.)

Back