Bill's junk! old laptops, ram, sceen, capture card and more!

themadhacker

Crazy Train
well it's time for me to make money again. and that means I have to sell off some stuff too.

first we have a dell latitude cpi laptop. it has a pentium 2 processor with a 20 gb hard drive, 64 mb of ram. it has windows 98 installed,but it needs the drivers for everything (which I can't figure out how to install, otherwise I would keep it). It will come with two battery packs, a cd drive, a floppy drive, and the charger. I also have a 10 gb laptop hd that I'll throw in for free since I do not know if it works. it doesn't come without its faults though, because in the front there is a missing screw well so it wants to lift up in the middle but it is not a big deal and there is a hairline crack on the back of the upper half near the nige, but it opens and closes as good as ever. I'm asking $35 plus shipping for everything. I will not sell the stuff in this lot separate.
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

the next laptop I have is a very crappy dell latitude cpx. I found this in the school's trash and it has NO screws at all. it has a pentium 3, no hd, no ram, and the battery and floppy drive in the picture are going to the buyer of the cpi, since this one is really only good for parts. The case is pretty thick, would make for a good dreamcast laptop. In this condition, I'm selling it for $10 plus shipping.
004-2.jpg

Sony btf-pa402z tv tuner/ capture card. It worked when I took it out of my vaio. $10 shipped

007.jpg

5 sd-ram cards of varying brands. 4 of them are 128 mb, number 5 being 64mb. $3 shipped for the lot

008.jpg

and snes controller board. no cord. It would be great for a portable. $3 shipped

010.jpg

sound blaster live pci sound card with game port. $3 shipped

011.jpg

ensonio sound card with gameport. $3 shipped

012.jpg

I can work out trades too. just tell me what you've got!

I may have another battery but i don't know if it works or not. let me get back to you on that one. and if it works, maybe $15 plus shipping?

Aight sounds like a good deal when I get some money scrounged up b(^_\\d
dont know how long that will be though lol
not too long though.. probably a week or 2 at the most
also would you accept paypal?

does the LCD in that laptop have a VGA/RCA in?
Cause if not I dont have any use for it.. <=/
Just found out today that laptop screens generally do not work for modding...

Back