New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Sold something to doug - making the noac portable. Can't remember if that was this forum or another... Anyway, great buyer. Paid almost immediately.

I have received Palmer's package.
It came a little earlier than I would have expected, but it was overall a good experience.

A++ would take him up again.

jleemero, although a small wait, my n64 arrived!

donhonk, traded for O o T and it arrived in two Days, amazing. Good trader. :p

Thanks for the rep man, glad it got there fast!

dsv101: Great communication, received the package today! Great trader. :mrgreen:

Hidiosoman shipped out promptly, protected shipped items very well, etc. Very good to deal with.

ttsgeb is a moron, don't deal with him unless you can handle a bunch of stupid mistakes.

Zeturi, on the other hand is a great buyer, pays quick, and is generally pleasant.

Kyosho is painfully slow. He paid me about a minute after I sent my paypal info.

ShockSlayer: It's been said dozens of times, but really, a wonderful seller. Great communication, he shipped it very fast, and everything came very well packed. I would definitely buy from him again.

ttsgeb said:
ttsgeb is a moron, don't deal with him unless you can handle a bunch of stupid mistakes.

Zeturi, on the other hand is a great buyer, pays quick, and is generally pleasant.
Well, you were a good trader. Sure, you misplaced the fuze, but it was no biggie since I managed to find another anyway. And, the other thing was an honest mistake, and not an uncorrectable one. Blah, blah, blah,

Tim's a good trader, do bsns with him.

Samjc's awesome and stuff, sent me stepper motors, they're awesome, tahnks.

Quick ship, good motors, etc.

Ashen is a great seller, labelled my wiikey ffc adapter and even refunded me when he found out shipping was cheaper :D

As well, DK is a great buyer. Fast payment. Good communication and didnt yell at me when I overcharged him a bit on shipping and had to refund some $. :)

Please add Zenl0c for me!
He's helping me with my WiiKey all the time.
He soldered my flatcable in exhange for some parts, great service!

GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Zenloc and ToastBucket are fantastic sellers that both have good product and fast shipping.

Zenloc even realized that he had incorrectly approximated the cost of shipping but bit the bullet and sent it to me anyway, trusting in me that I would pay him back. That was very kind of him.

Toast put up with my antics. He ships stuff kind of funny, but not in a way that would risk the integrity of the stuff shipped.

They are both nice people who I would do business with again.

SonyQrio is a great seller. Great communication, fast shipping, would buy from again A+++
/ebay

GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

bassmasta ships fast, ships well (anti-static bag for a motherboard :D), and included a free goodie for me. I would buy from him again.

Also, ToastBucket is an understanding fellow who pays really fast.

Thanks to you both for good business!

Back