Sam's desk cleaning thread: screens, games, accessories, etc

samjc3

#1 Female Member
Bumpdate 1/27/11

People with pending crap, let me know if you still want it!

Everything ships usps priority mail. I ship the first weekday after getting payed. Paypal is preferred. I can cut deals for multiple Items, and feel free to make offers. I can ship international, but you pay shipping.

Screens

-sliced Psone screen. Works for video, but, IIRC, audio doesnt work. no case, board is slightly trimmed. $25 OBO
-7" widescreen. Have 2. One is really nice, other has slightly bent bezel. 4::3:/16:9 switch. Same screen as in sprocket64. Actually newer edition of same screen. Make offers.
-7" madcatz gamescreen. Works, has front of case, but not back. Make offers.
-I also have the 7" screen from my original PC-p, but the connectors are kinda wacked, and the case is gone. Still, I can come up with a pinout, and the touch panel is just fine (and I'd be fine with splitting screen/panel)

Nintendo
-Nes controller. Original Nintendo. Excellent condition, untested. Make offers.
-Super Mario Bros. 3 for NES. Excellent condition, untested. Make offers. (cart only)
-Super Paper Mario for Wii. Great condition, works great, has book. Make Offers. pending
-The Legend of Zelda for GBA (Classic NES series) Untested, good condition. Make offers.
-The Sims 2 for GBA. Untested, good condition. Make offers.
-Wolverines Revenge for GBA. Meh condition, untested. Make offers.
-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for GBA. Good condition, untested. Make offers. pending
-Advance Wars for GBA. Untested, Good condition. Make offers.
-Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure for GBA. Good condition, untested. Make Offers.
-4x N64 jumper pack. All original nintendo. All untested. Make offers.

Sega
-Genesis 2 console. Not too pretty, should work. no cables. Make offers.
-Alien 3 for Genesis. Has box, not great condition. Untested, should work though. Make offers.
-Sonic the Hedgehog. Has box, works, good condition. 'Not for Resale' version. make offers.
-2x Retrobit retropad 6 button controllers. Both are brand new, one is in unopened box. Tiny board, epic for portables. Make offers
-Fightpad for genesis. Official Sega. untested. Meh condition. Should work. 6 button. Turbo. Make offers.

Microsoft
-Original xbox component cables. One set is Monster cable, the other only says "xbox". Both are Very nice cables, gold tips, heavy as crap. Make offers.
-Far Cry: Instincts Predator for 360. Good condition, no book. Make offers.
-PGR3 for 360. Has book, good condition. Massive sticker right on front of case.
-Mortal Kombat: Deception for Xbox. Ok condition. No book. Make offers.
-messed xbox 360. No case, dead disc drive (i think), very half assed RRoD fix (which is to say i replaced the sinks with iceberq v4's, and squeezed the board. Last I checked, It can run games off the harddrive. note it wont include the iceberqs. cheap.

Other stuff
-2x Initial RB-270 Batteries. 5400mah, 9V. Make Offers
-10Ah 14.8v lipo (4x 10 ah 3.7v). I wouldnt mind splitting it into 2 7.4's. Offer.

100_0349.JPG

not everything is in the picture. If you want better pictures of something, just ask.

I MUST UPDATE THIS WHEN I GET HOME AND LOOK THROUGH MY DESK

Re: Sam's desk cleaning thread: screens, games, accessories,

ToastBucket said:
I'm interested in a 7".
:trollface:

Do Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario have cases? I'm interested in them.

What do you want for both of them? I have no clue what used Wii games go for.

Well they are both used from Gamestop, and the Stickers are both about $40. so, $50 for both?

Whichever one doesn't suck but is also still relatively cheap. ::3:

I want both 3.5s.
They work right?

budnespid said:
I want both 3.5s.
They work right?
Of course. PM me your address, I'll ship em tomorrow. :awesome:

Dibs on gameboys, interested in the psone screen. Interested in any trades?

I know the GBA games and NES controller and SMB3 and whatnot are, but is the PSone screen and DMG the ones I sold you? ::3:

Dibs on super paper mario if the other guy doesnt buy, and dibs on superstar saga.

Bush, that used to be my Superstar Saga <3

Awesome game.

Yeah, partners in time is sweet too

Ampersand said:
Dibs on gameboys, interested in the psone screen. Interested in any trades?

I know the GBA games and NES controller and SMB3 and whatnot are, but is the PSone screen and DMG the ones I sold you? ::3:
DMG is the one you sold me. Youve never sold me a Psone screen though, so I doubt it. And I may be up for a trade, what you got?

Well, what sort of things are you interested in? And how much would you be looking for for the DMG, the MGB, and the Camera?

How about just Super Mario Galaxy? (decided I didn't really want Super Paper Mario and bush is interested in it)

vskid3 said:
How about just Super Mario Galaxy? (decided I didn't really want Super Paper Mario and bush is interested in it)
$25?
Bush said:
Dibs on super paper mario if the other guy doesnt buy, and dibs on superstar saga.
Offer? I have no clue what advance games are worth.

Back