Stuff - Motherboards, processors, headphones, etc

samjc3

#1 Female Member
Really gotta clean my room. If anything catches your eye, make an offer. I can take pictures if you like, but most of this stuff is pretty self explanatory.

Intel Core i3 4170 - works fine, pulled it from my server on account of I got a 4770k real cheap.

Intel Pentium G3258 - Works fine, was in the server before the i3 above

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Works fine, was in my main rig before I switched to mini-ITX because I'm a lady for spending money

Sold - Macbook Pro 13 2009 - Works fine, has a new battery, 8gb of ram, 2.26ghz C2d, 128gb ssd. Beat to Heck and back.

Macbook Air 13", 2015 - i5, 4gb, 128gb, excellent condition, wearing a DBrand matte black skin. Don't *really* need to sell this, but if somebody wants it, it'll give me a good excuse to buy a 2016 Razer Blade 14 or something.

Apple Magic Mouse - If you hate yourself and want a mouse that matches your self loathing, here you go

Monoprice 27" "Zero G"1440p IPS - works fine, but the bottom edge of the panel isn't fully seated in the housing - I'm sure if somebody could be arsed to take it apart, it'd go together correctly, but I am not that somebody. Also can't find the screws for the base plate, because it lived on a VESA mount, and I am not an organized person.

ZMF Master V2 Headphones - Work perfectly, pretty much like new. Love the sound, but I just love my K812s more, so they don't get much use.

Nikon D4 Gold Edition - has all the kit that came in the box, not used much, works fine. Can get details if anyone wants it.

Gen 1 Microsoft Surface RT - Works fine, has a small crack in the casing, typecover, sleeve, some pleather case

EDTracker Pro - Works beautifully, just don't need it anymore because VR headsets.

Madcatz RAT 5 - The left click has a tendency to double click, which I imagine could be fixed by somebody who cares, other than that, works fine.

Dell U2412 - Technically speaking this is in my friend's storage closet, so I haven't seen it in awhile, but it should be in perfect condition save a scratch on the base. If you want it, I can go get it.

In theory, I'll be updating this with more stuff as I clean my room, but in reality, my vive arrives tomorrow, so it's really a tossup.

Can you change the OS on that Microsoft surface or is it locked? Like say upgrade it to 10 or something?

epicelite said:
Can you change the OS on that Microsoft surface or is it locked? Like say upgrade it to 10 or something?
It's an RT, doesn't run x86. You might be able to install android I guess, but it's pretty underpowered for even that in 2016.

Back