Yay Zelda!

Hadean Fall said:
i didn't like it because of the graphics and the fact that link waves a stick around, the rest of the zelda games, are the best games i have ever played, the original being the best in my opinion

How old are you?

Seriously, most of the "BUT IT LOOKS CARTOONY" complaints died ages ago when people actually had a chance to play it. It's an amazing game, and it actually looks beautiful.

Hadean Fall said:
its just not impressive to have a hero look like that

tanooki-mario.jpg

SMB3, like Wind Waker, is one of the best in its series.

I personally like SMB3 and SMW equally.

Also, I only used it as an example because Cape Mario is far more impressive than Tanooki Mario even though Tanooki Mario makes my dick rock hard, and I wanted to show an example of a silly hero in an awesome game.

Got Skward Sword for xmas. Have played it a bit here and there.

I was a real sucker for the lovey dovey stuff in the beginning. I love that kind of stuff :D

I just got into the first temple. So far I like it. Controls take some getting used to (I'm playing TP on my Envision at the same time mind you).

I started loving this game when I began flying around the sky area exploring random islands doing things that had NOTHING to do with the main quest :p (Majoras Mask was king at this). If this game gives me a sense of community and quests, then I will love it. I may love it either way.

I read the whole thing. It's really Dang good.

It actually made me understand the entire series more, and the connections between each one are indisputable.

Also, he points out that Adult OoT Link, AoL Link, and WW Link are all the same age: 16.

Back