Yay Zelda!

So that's actually the official timeline? Lame as *Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

What's between the Sky Era and the Era of Chaos?

"The Force Era" and "The Era of the Great Sea" are flaxty names.

The only reason I don't accept the Hero of Time Defeated/Alive split is because there is no alternate ending in OoT.

Also, Link's Awakening can happen at any point in time.

Really? I never found anything within the series that would say it was necessarily connected to any of the games, but I'll take your word for it

For awhile I was pretty sure it was after Ages/Seasons, because in the end of those, Link leaves on a boat. Link's Awakening starts with Link on a boat.

SS

Well, yeah. He gets shipwrecked on Koholint, so that makes sense. It's also possible that the entire event was a dream, which is mainly why I put it wherever the Heck I wanted on my own timelines

Yeah, I guess the way the official timeline did it makes sense, by putting the Oracles between LTTP and LA. The only thing we knew prior was that it was the same Link from LTTP and LA, but I guess Nintendo means to say that it was the same Link in all 4 games. That makes him the incarnation of Link that stars in the most games, but I think that leaves some plot holes as a result.

ShockSlayer said:
FINDING TIME FOR VIDEO GAMES IS HARD OR SOMETHING.

You're not *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing kidding.

I got into the Thunderhead 3 weeks ago. Barely been able to touch the game since.

That's neat, but I think Wind Wanker has the best Hylian. This is probably my second place, though

wind waker is the worst zelda game i have ever played, link is not meant to look like a cartoon, its just not impressive to have a hero look like that

i didn't like it because of the graphics and the fact that link waves a stick around, the rest of the zelda games, are the best games i have ever played, the original being the best in my opinion

Back