Yay Zelda!

ShockSlayer said:
grossaffe said:
IGN: 10/10, best Zelda game ever.
Googled the reception, holy flax, people are orgasming over this game.

I HAVE A ZNWII. THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED.

I am pretty surprised (shot by grossaffe). I mean I thought the game looked really good, but a 10/10 by IGN?? (which they rarely give by the way, once or twice a year, maybe)-I really wasn't expecting that. Then IGN went on to say it was not just the best Zelda game ever created, but the best game, period.

I'm ganna go into this game with closer to 8/10 expectations, just because I loved Twilight Princess's art style too much. And at this rate, I probably won't play the game until 2 years from now. :p

Copy of Skyward Sword + No Wii Motion + remote =

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffff......
ShockSlayer said:
dat-ass-link.png

Off to the store I go....

Whoa.

I may have been one of the most skeptical people going into this game. I had begrudgingly reserved it at Gamestop. It was just one of those, "Eh. It's a game from a series I adore, so I'm kinda obligated to get it."

Looks like I was really *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing wrong.

Yeah, I can't wait anymore either, I'm giving in to temptation. Gonna go get a Wii motion plus at Target or something, and I'll just use the limited edition Zelda wiimote plus when I pick up the bundle.

Wikipedia says it came out in Switzerland on the 11th.

And as ashen said, it's out there if you know where to look ::3:

Can't say I'm a fan of the voiceovers, but the rest of the game so good makes I grammar out for :awesome:

What voiceovers? The weird grunting and noises when you talk to someone? Those have always been there.

I personally like the "voiceovers" (which have been there since Wind Wanker?). They add a bit of character, though Zelda says "Hey!" enough times that it reminds me of Navi. Good thing she fell in the *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing tornado.

Also, Skyward Sword is great in general so far. I particularly love the inclusion of Beedle. I was probably the only one who actually liked him from Wind Wanker.

Back