Yay Zelda!

Tchay

Frequent Poster
Its a good time to be a Zelda fan.

Skyward sword is just 15 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 (I still don't have a wii, why do I care again??). And Zelda producer, Eiji Aonuma, has confirmed that an all new zelda title is being made for the 3DS. And thank GOD it won't be a sequel to the DS zelda games (I haven't played them, but they seemed crappy in Zelda standards). Apparently, the new Zelda 3DS game will be following the story and feel of the console Zelda titles. Which is really *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing good news.

ALSO, Majora's Mask 3DS is still in talks with Aonuma and Miyomoto (looks like the fans were heard pretty loudly), but will come out AFTER the new zelda 3DS game, if at all.

So assuming MM3DS does come out some day, everybody wins. Oh, and from what I've been reading and watching, Skyward Sword looks like a massive game. Like huge. And fresh. So yeah, great time to be a Zelda junky.

I don't wear that Zelda hat for nothing, you know. ;)

Super glad I fixed my 3DS. Super glad I have a ZNWii. Super pissed I predict I will have to update my sundriver.

SS

I thought the DS zeldas were great. Phantom hourglass got what windwaker did and made it better, spirit tracks ironed out the kinks further. The world might not have been as expansive as in some console zeldas, but it was fresh, and I liked it.

Antome said:
I thought the DS zeldas were great. Phantom hourglass got what windwaker did and made it better, spirit tracks ironed out the kinks further. The world might not have been as expansive as in some console zeldas, but it was fresh, and I liked it.

This.

I pre-ordered skyward sword like a month ago. Got the bundle pack from gamestop online with the gold wiimote + or w/e.

Antome said:
Wind Waker was way better than both of those. Spirit Tracks was better than Phantom Hourglass, but they don't really compare to Wind Waker.

They were both definitely good Zelda games, though.

SS

I never got more than about an hour into Wind Waker. I started playing it again this week to get psyched for Skyward Sword. If I finish it soon enough, I might go through TP, too.

They're also making an HD Zelda for Wii U. Miyamoto says it's what Zelda fans want. I know I'll be getting it! I loved that Zelda HD tech demo at E3!

4:08

Bush said:
Im surprised Grossaffe hasn't come here to complain about sailing in WW.
This is about celebrating Skyward Sword. Must keep negativity out of this.

progmetal, as far as I'm aware, that's only a tech demo. Remember when they showed off a Zelda Tech demo for the Gamecube when it was new hardware? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81L-dunCDU

what was the next console Zelda game released? Wind Waker.

grossaffe said:
progmetal, as far as I'm aware, that's only a tech demo. Remember when they showed off a Zelda Tech demo for the Gamecube when it was new hardware? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81L-dunCDU

what was the next console Zelda game released? Wind Waker.
Exactly my thoughts gross. They even said that the game could turn out to be a non-realistic art style, nothing is confirmed this early. Heck, they said that the hardware could change too.

Just saw my first Skyward Sword TV commercial... these are gonna be a tough couple weeks.

Hang in there, it's just 12 more days! I've got too much going on at school to really care about Skyward Sword right now, which I guess is a good thing, in a way. But come the 20th, my time is devoted entirely to the Wii.

HN3YF.jpg

Oh lordy.

I ordered two replacement cases for my DSLite from DX, dunno which one to put on now... I'm leaning towards the gold case though.

IMG_0588.jpg

That 3DS Zelda case is much sex though.

Back