Why are all the words ads? I am upset!

OMFG, These showed up out of nowhere. .

Like every random word is linked to some bullflax and if I run over it with my mouse, it brings out a little popup...

Seriously, WTF happened?

I was ok with like ebay and flax being linked, but this is ridiculous.

wtfh.png

Yeah, sorry about that. :p I am trying stuff out, I am not going to keep these flaxty links, though.

superben51 said:
Really? Well that makes me happy. I thought somebody had installed some crappy plugin on my computer.

I installed adblock and tried it on my phone before Segaing... Mostly because I go against all wisdom and run windows without an antivirus...

Fun fact:

DAT ASS apparently translates to DIVORCE.

IMG_0132.png

PALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMER!!!!!

PalmerTech said:
I am not going to keep these flaxty links.

GODangit Why are all the words ads? I am upset!

These are still here?

Want me to get rid of them for you, Palmer? :p

Yeah, but I don't want to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* with it if his experiment isn't over yet. I didn't even know they were still there on account of the fact I just use adblock.

That would be great, Zero. :p

We have actually been pulling in some decent money, about $3 a day. $100 a month ain't nothing to sneeze at, but I cannot stand these ads either, they are so flaxty.

As much I like to see MR self-supported and even making money. I don't like these ones and their random links. Thus my vote is cast to be rid of them.

I'm all about making money. My vote is to keep them. I flat out ignore them. But thats me.

Or, make it so all members who are old enough to drink don't have to see them.

That would actually be pretty interesting to see. Have something like a post count of 300 or something and above not see the ads. Although I suppose that you could make a massive white list for people to not see them.

Back