Official ModRetro TF2 Server

PalmerTech said:
Question: If I get a dedicated server for MR, could you guys move over to it fairly easily?

Your piece of flax at home isn't a good server.

Your sheet music server sounds shady.

So no.

Bibin said:
PalmerTech said:
Question: If I get a dedicated server for MR, could you guys move over to it fairly easily?

Your piece of flux at home isn't a good server.

Your sheet music server sounds shady.

So no.

Or, if he's referring to buying a dedicated server, sure, it'd be easy. (i think)

Bibin suffering to my rants in our hidden mod section of the forum. Like I have said, we have a lot of options, and we are considering them all before moving forward.

bump from the dead
since nobody ever goes online, can I invite one other guy to use the server with me? :dahroll:

To be fair, I never used it because:

A.) I can't play TF2 that often since I have to use my Dad's laptop.
B.) The maps it had ran horribly on said laptop, almost to unplayability, even by myself.
C.) I'm often the only MR person online when I can get on, so nobody's there.
D.) When I do play, I don't want to waste valuable playtime struggling through a <15 FPS map when there are many other servers that I frequent that both have people in them and maps that run smoothly for me.

Once I get my new desktop, I could use it, but apparently it's down now. :<

Twilight Wolf said:
To be fair, I never used it because:

A.) I can't play TF2 that often since I have to use my Dad's laptop.
B.) The maps it had ran horribly on said laptop, almost to unplayability, even by myself.
C.) I'm often the only MR person online when I can get on, so nobody's there.
D.) When I do play, I don't want to waste valuable playtime struggling through a <15 FPS map when there are many other servers that I frequent that both have people in them and maps that run smoothly for me.

Once I get my new desktop, I could use it, but apparently it's down now. :<

The server was very smooth, the map didn't cause problems. It's the laptop.

Did I ever say it wasn't the laptop?

Actually, just the opposite. See here:

Twilight Wolf said:
The maps it had ran horribly on said laptop, almost to unplayability, even by myself.

I blamed the laptop, not the server. The fact remains that I couldn't run the map (Was pl_downpour was made the sole map as discussed in the past? Because that's the only one I ever saw.), and even if it could, all the other criteria still apply.

Back