Official Modretro Podcast - Third Podcast is Finished

Re: Official Modretro Podcast - Recording time to be determi

seems to be alright, but I don't have the attention span to listen to it, and it needs a better introduction.

You don't need the structure planned out ahead of time, but you can easily add a bit to the beginning telling what is going to happen in this episode.

Re: Official Modretro Podcast - Recording Tuesday at 5pm Pac

We're going to be recording at 5pm pacific tomorrow, Tuesday May 10th for probably around an hour. Possibly more if we're having fun and possibly less if nobody shows up.

Please be there. It'll be a fun time. And please, reply if you're going to show up.

I'll be there. I didn't listen to the sample, but if we start talking about the Wii 2 and how retarded Sony is, then we will be off to a GREAT start

OH, and if I get a chance to talk, I want to somehow get into a debate about why MM is better than Ocarina of Time :trollface:

Benhecks podcasts SUCK. So lets not make ours like that.

IGN on the other hand....they talk about interesting stuff and make some really intelligent arguments about things. Lets be like that :awesome:

It's going to be a crowded show tomorrow. :)

we got a topic outline?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I get to stay home from school today, but it's because I have a sore throat and can barely speak :gonk:

We should find a way to record Mumble's text to speech and let you use that. :p

I'll be there.

I may not make it, but may. I am getting surgery at 6 CST, so if I do make it, it may be late and I may be in a bit of pain.

Most likely cant make it; if I can, Ill just listen in. Ive been in the first two test runs, other people can have a chance.

man didn't make it had to walk from school today took over a hour. so i must have missed it

Hackerbilly said:
man didn't make it had to walk from school today took over a hour. so i must have missed it

It doesn't start for another 2 hours...

I found out I can make it today, but I'll still sit this one out.

It worked.

All you who didn't go, missed out.

On bafflication.

Wanted to make it, but the doctor took FOREVER to take my toenail out. Then I was in pain and hungry so I ate.

I gotta say, I think it worked out quite well, even with the large amount of people we had on. Maybe next time we can experiment with splitting people into 2 channels with 2 people recording so everyone can talk easier.

Now whats the fun in that?i thought it went fairly well for the amount of people we had.

Just to test out and see how it works. It would cut the time needed in half, and people could move around and participate in whatever conversation they prefer. We just started doing this, so we have the advantage of being able to try different things and see what sticks.

I had a lot of fun, I thought it worked real well. Would like to do another.

Back