Official Modretro Podcast - Third Podcast is Finished

Re: Official Modretro Podcast - Recording time to be determi

After doing a test-run of a podcast, I've determined that having more then four people talking at once isn't going to end well. Because of this, I've decided to let everyone come in, but I'll rotate out the other members of the podcast to let everyone get a shot at talking. I want to have a podcast team with maybe one special guest a show instead of it just being a rotating cast.

It looks like the podcast is either going to happen next Wednesday or next Saturday.

meh. I'll come in if someone decides I'm entertaining.

I like my voice, some other people do. I'd like to get in eventually.

We all agreed in chat that we'd like to hear Mako's voice. Herma would be interesting, too.
Bush's is deep as Heck.

Second practice run before the real thing?

the modestro podcat

I had a vocaroo thread, so if you reallly wanted to hear my voice, you could go there, assuming the link still works.

Tuesday in the late-ish evening works best for me. Or Friday in the late-ish evening (once the kids go to bed, wouldn't want everyone to have to listen to my kids screaming the whole time.)

Is this going to try to be more of an entertaining and humorous podcast? Or more like educational one?

Or maybe like a mix?

i'm hilarious and really horribly troubled and *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up, so any podcast with me speaking is bound to be gold. js

Would Tuesday at 5pm Pacific work for people? How about Saturday at 5pm Pacific?

I need for it to be at least 5PM Central.

I need it to be at least 6::3:0 pm central... and that's if it's Tuesday. Saturday and/or this weekend couldn't happen for me.

But, then again, I'm not going to be heartbroken/butthurt if it happens without me.

hidiosoman said:
Second practice run before the real thing?

Yea, I second this sense I wasn't able to stay long before I got disconnected last time.

Back