MR Minecraft Server [ OLD AND LOCKED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MR Minecraft Server

oh... well it wasnt furnished or anything, it didnt have an entrance either, and it had a hold to the bottem of the map in it :dolphin:

If it had lava pillars in each corner, then it was mine. Imma check right nao.

My computer is dead... Server will be down for an unspecified period of time. I'll work to get flax working again asap.

It was mine. Great. I can't even play minecraft and SOMEONE IS TEARING MY STUFF APART :gonk:

If anyone is desperate for Minecraft, my server will be running sporadically. Beware- it's ghetto. There are no mods, and not a lot built on it yet.

xcvg, whats the adress?

also thursty, all of the damage can be patched up with 2 dirt squares :awesome: (entrance / exit tunnels ).

ALSO. tts, if theres any components that have dieded, that you need new of, i could send you them(s), they would be from my old old comp, but i dont know, just offereing and stuff.

Installed Bukkit and will keep the server running as much as I can remember to. City still isn't geared toward multiplayer play, though. This is kind of temporary. Once the MR server is back up, this one will be up much less often.

xcvgmc.servegame.com

Please do not grief, steal or troll. Do not modify existing structures without asking- new building is fine.

EDIT: Seems to not be working for some reason. I can't connect, and I have no idea why. It might be a central server problem again, so I'll try again later.

I need a new fan, the one I have is raping itself. It's a laptop, so it needs a very specific size fan, and to further the insult, the speed control is ALL on the motherboard, with no chips on the fan itself. freaking a. *waits*

hmmm.... i dont know anything about laptops, but, couldt you kind of put the laptop on stilts, and then with the bottem open you can put like a big fan in? probably dont even have the same connecters.

Or, you could find a spot that outputs something like 12v on your lappy, and hook up the fan to that. Sure, it'll run loud, but that's better than it overheating and not running at all.

Well, I can USUALLY connect to my server. For some reason, my computer drops off the network sometimes. It's really annoying, and obviously the server won't work when it happens. I have absolutely no idea why it's doing that.

Changed some flax on my router and PC, maybe it won't fall off anymore. Same address.

I have a working computer from a project a while back. Nothing fancy, but it should be able to handle Minecraft.

Let me know if you're interested in either the hardware, or trying to host it on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back