MR Minecraft Server [ OLD AND LOCKED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MR Minecraft Server

Could I at least be reimbursed for damages? It's not insurance fraud, I didn't blow it up.

So, Uh, I just completed a two way minecart tunnel between modshire and eden. It can be accessed from the train station in Eden, or Offbeateel's depot in modshire. Only do it if you're prepared for the 10 minute minecart ride.

Hey. I'll be back on Minecraft more often now.

It's still up, It's still the mc.net servers giving issues. For example, I am stuck without a face until they decide to let you change your skins again. :( Login issues should cease within a few days, but right now they're still migrating servers.

Since you guys have set up a server successfully, maybe you can help me. I'm trying to run a server but neither me nor my friend can log in. I've forwarded port 25565 and verified it as open. I have the correct external IP- it tries to log on but fails, giving me an error message in the minecraft server window. Something about logging out due to losing connection.

XCVG said:
Since you guys have set up a server successfully, maybe you can help me. I'm trying to run a server but neither me nor my friend can log in. I've forwarded port 25565 and verified it as open. I have the correct external IP- it tries to log on but fails, giving me an error message in the minecraft server window. Something about logging out due to losing connection.
My guess is that it has to do with you being in Canada. :confused:

samjc3 said:
XCVG said:
My guess is that it has to do with you being in Canada. :confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81ZQVKnnlY

XCVG said:
XCVG said:
I live in a place that doesn't exist
ttsgeb said:
It's still up, It's still the mc.net servers giving issues. For example, I am stuck without a face until they decide to let you change your skins again. :( Login issues should cease within a few days, but right now they're still migrating servers.
ttsgeb said:
It's the mc.net servers giving issues. Right now they're migrating servers.
ttsgeb said:
minecraft.net servers

Ah. So it's not my fault? Didn't know the MC.net servers had anything to do with it, but I'll try again later.

And why would me being in Canada matter? My IRL friend who is trying to connect also lives in Canada, and I'm pretty sure Minecraft's central servers are somewhere in Europe.

Because Canada burned down to the ground and blew up just a few days ago. In fact, the first post on the last page was BY YOU and about it. And because Canada doesn't exist.

In reality it shouldn't matter more than because of the doesn't exist part.

Honestly, in my defense, I really didn't think you even played anymore. :p

Sorry bro.

Zero said:
Honestly, in my defense, I really didn't think you even played anymore. :p

Sorry bro.

It's true, I can provide the logs to prove it.

I thought the server was down until about a week ago. I can't seem to connect right now, either.

That's also related to the MC.net server move. Sometimes you can join, sometimes you can't. Should be back to normal in a few days.

The server may be experiencing random downtime over the next few days as I try to sort out computer issues. All downtime WILL be announce in server approximately 1 minute in advance. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Nevermind about my server issues. It works now. Guess it was just the MC.net central servers, because I didn't do anything.

Off and I made a bit of a present for Herma. Herma, you should explore around your house a bit. (assuming you still exist).

I've been working on chess:
20110127012934.png

I don't think my room is big enough yet.
Also, the server is up, but some plugins seem to be acting up. IF you have any problems, just say something in the ingame chat, and I'll likely see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back