MR Minecraft Server [ OLD AND LOCKED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MR Minecraft Server

Everyone seems to be having issues with converting their maps but me :B

Found a solution to the map problem...
If you used mcregion before 1.3, and woke up to a reverted map, you need to revert your .dat file for the map to not have a version entry, or a last played entry. Then delete the .mcr files, unpack the .data files, and start the map again. Yay workarounds.

That seems to have done it! Thanks Gebby.

SO YEAR. THE SERVER IS UP WOULDN'T CHUR KNOW

any way we can get a overview picture of the map when the plugins are all updated? i dug a 3x3 hole with surrounding staircase from the top of the map to the bedrock, then i swam to a nearby ice island and drowded trying to make a secret base under a frozen pond. needless to say i need some map to help me find my way back.

04tm34l3 said:
any way we can get a overview picture of the map when the plugins are all updated? i dug a 3x3 hole with surrounding staircase from the top of the map to the bedrock, then i swam to a nearby ice island and drowded trying to make a secret base under a frozen pond. needless to say i need some map to help me find my way back.

We have warps for a reason ya know. There is also a map file from when I used to host the server, its outdated, but better than nothing.

i was looking at those, haha. but this is like ice slightly north of modshire, and the only ice on the map is like alot further away.

so either i walked way further then i thought, or the map changed

04tm34l3 said:
i was looking at those, haha. but this is like ice slightly north of modshire, and the only ice on the map is like alot further away.

so either i walked way further then i thought, or the map changed

/warp modshire

0QLOx.gif

In other news, who's currently hosting the Minecraft server?
It keeps switching between you Dang kids.

Whoever it is, PM me immediately.

I hosted it first, then ttsgeb, and now its Thursty hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back