LOGO CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well from the looks of it, you want an updated Version of our LOGO. Is that correct?

The chip has become our symbol. It would be blasphemy to change it. Also, as far as I know we have a slogan, which is "Why reinvent the wheel, just improve it!"

Although, that's just my 2 cents Canadian, which is almost as much as 2 cents American now.

¬_¬ it makes no difference. it looks ugly and small. its so...real, and so...uncartoonish...ok, maybe ugly isnt the right word, but still.

Nah, I know it sucks. It was beyond my ability at the time (and probably still now) to make anything really good. Still, I like knowing I made our first logo.

My favorite logo so far would have to be Bino Gas's. Very smooth and neat, not-too-complicated. Makes for a good logo, I think.

Also, βeta, I took the liberty of enhancing your logo a little.

19544960.png

I agree, I don't really like the new chip. If we're going to keep it it should either be bigger, or we should move the Forum title and subtitle over to be next to it.

What was wrong with the old logo? If you hadn't decided, why not leave it? Is this some sort of sick, twisted incentive?

Also, I'd try if I didn't suck so badly.

It's bland, generic, and badly drawn. Pins aren't evenly spaced, font is boring, and the whole thing is generally unremarkable. (Sorry T_W)

That's my opinion, anyway.

Just a comment, but I was kinda hoping for a NEW logo, not "The same one drawn a little differently." Food for thought.

βeta said:
Just a comment, but I was kinda hoping for a NEW logo, not "The same one drawn a little differently." Food for thought.

Yea I agree. The "chip" design looks like ass, we need a more professional one.

variation 1:
2z5215i.jpg

variation 2:
2rqoun7.gif

My design can be scaled if it is too big. Oh, and best choice so far is XCVG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back