LOGO CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer a choice between themes in your personal preferences. I'd like black and orange. Nintnendo did this on their forums when it was still up. There were various themes like zelda or mario (usually each represented 2 different colors with sometimes pictures in the background)

I like black and orange though. :D

bentomo said:
I would prefer a choice between themes in your personal preferences. I'd like black and orange. Nintnendo did this on their forums when it was still up. There were various themes like zelda or mario (usually each represented 2 different colors with sometimes pictures in the background)

I like black and orange though. :D
Hyrule Market was the only skin worth using though. All others were terrible in comparison.

I really think there should be some parameters. The chip is kind of our symbol. Also, what about the slogan? Right now it's "Giving new life to old consoles" but I think the "Why reinvent the wheel, just improve it!" one is better.

Crap one, but at least I tried lol

Final.png

We don't necessarily NEED a slogan, I don't think. Slogans come off as tacky to me. Even if we have a slogan, it doesn't need to be integrated into the logo.

XCVG said:
I really think there should be some parameters. The chip is kind of our symbol. Also, what about the slogan? Right now it's "Giving new life to old consoles" but I think the "Why reinvent the wheel, just improve it!" one is better.
I don't get why the chip is our symbol at all. If anything, it'd be a horrible mess of hot glue and ABS. I much prefer Beta's submission, something more professional-like. If we're aiming to be taken seriously as a modding/review site, the minimalistic/simple way is probably the way to go.

Bino Gas from Ben Heck PM'd me this:

mr_logo.png

Apparently he lurks our forums hardcore, but doesn't have an account.

I know you'll read this, so: Hi Bino Gas. :awesome:

The Question said:
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af266/The_Questionz/?action=view&current=scanned1-1710.jpg

:ninj:
Doodle from when I was bored, I hope nobody votes for this.
this is my favorite one.

Here one of mine, il finish a few others (with just the logo) but this one is kinda cool.
ModRetro1.png

Not my best work, but if people like it, il redo it better.

QuickSkope said:
Here one of mine, il finish a few others (with just the logo) but this one is kinda cool.
[image]

Not my best work, but if people like it, il redo it better.
its way big and square. needs to be rectangular. make the consoles semi-transparent and put em behind the word, maybe.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back