ComiCon 2010 ModRetro meet up!

I'm gonna go with at least 200-240. Might end up being more.

lets see beta said he wanted about 150 a person for gas and the hotel will be around 20$ per person. and if i want to buy some stuff while i'm there might as well bring another 50 so 250$ sounds good

Well actually he said price could change depending upon how many people go. But in any case, start saving and you should have enough.

Heh, I live in San Diego, lucky me. :D! I went to Comicon '09 and I got the 4 day VIP pass for free, dunno if I can get another one this year. I'll see if I can see anyone though, although none of you know me, except for palmertech, who knows very well my spy skills. :p

Yeah, WDZ and Gravedigger have pretty much been the hosts for all MR TF2. ;) Nice to have you, Meow.

EDIT: Meow, did you cosplay as a spy at ComiCon last year? I met a guy who did and talked for a little bit, was it you?

PalmerTech said:
Yeah, WDZ and Gravedigger have pretty much been the hosts for all MR TF2. ;) Nice to have you, Meow.

EDIT: Meow, did you cosplay as a spy at ComiCon last year? I met a guy who did and talked for a little bit, was it you?

No, I was taking pictures with all the booth babes :V (no cosplay) (also, im srs) (i was there for like 4 days, ran out of things to do) (there was nothing else on my list of things to do)

Do you think I might be able to go?(Doubtfully saying :sweat: :sweat: )
LOL, I know I'm a Newb still, but just askin you kno..... :sweat:

EDIT: If I'm able to come at least one of my parents or older siblings would have to come as well, (I have like 3 adult Syblings, who each are cool, except one of them now lives in South Korea) Anyway, I probably wouldn't be a Newb by then :awesome: . but if i'm still a newbie then, I'll be like :wtf: . anyway...... :sweat:

Well... If you can get a pass to ComiCon, you are welcome. Volunteer registration is closed, and only Thursday and Sunday tickets are left right now. If you want one, you better act fast, they are selling like hotcakes.

PalmerTech said:
Well... If you can get a pass to ComiCon, you are welcome. Volunteer registration is closed, and only Thursday and Sunday tickets are left right now. If you want one, you better act fast, they are selling like hotcakes.

I don't have money yet THO, :gonk: , I will TRY to ask my mom for Thurs ticets, just wish they didn't cost $50, I haven't finished my portable yet. How long do you think they'll last?

guys, volunteer extra hard for me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *dies*

First post:

"VERY LIKELY TO GO:
ShockSlayer
Basement Modder
Zero
DJ711
Tchay"

I've been #1 on the list since palmer made the topic. :rofl:

About now is the time where I start getting together money, gotta get that commission!

I finish the n64 commission, then I use that money to move up to a wii portable for sale, sell, that, then I have enough cash for everything.

SS

Yeah, but I think you said you werent going. Nevermind, nice to know. Bringing along some portables?

DJ711 said:
Yeah, but I think you said you werent going. Nevermind, nice to know. Bringing along some portables?

I would love to bring atleast two, but considering I ahve none and have to make 2 to sell, it's not likely.

I would bring a handheld wii or an n64p with the lob port, probably one like Palmer's current WIP.

SS

Back