ComiCon 2010 ModRetro meet up!

PalmerTech said:
I called about the volunteer sheet, the guy in charge is not there or something. He should be there in 3 days.

I have a ticket for Saturday, but Mario, I will buy a Sunday ticket. Just to make sure. :awesome: Sunday is the best day to buy stuff, all the vendors are trying to get rid of stock before they leave=cheap prices.
Saturday is sold out, so I need to go on Sunday.

ComiCon volunteer registration is now open. ModRetro is planning on helping out, it is a great non-profit to volunteer for, and if you need volunteer hours for school or something this summer, it counts. In addition, you work 3 hours a day, and get free entrance to the rest of the convention.

If you are going to ComiCon, volunteer NOW. We do not have long till the space fill up.

https://secure.comic-con.org/common/vol ... reform.php

Will bibin be there?

Hey, SS, put LOB64 on one of your portables and bring it. That'd give me an excuse to build a KLOBIO box.

Good news, there is a 98% chance of me being there. I'll be able to chill out with you guys throughout the day and night but wont be sleeping in the hotel room.

I registered to volunteer, all i need to do is finalize everything with my parents and I should be set to go.

How much more room is there is the MR hotel?

Anyone know the name of the hotel you guys are staying at? I'm flying down with my dad and were gonna stay in the same hotel as you all. My dad's gonna roam around San Diego for a few days and I'll just chill with you all.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
just a thought, how much money should i save up before i go?
You gonna go on the road trip, fly down and are you staying in the hotel?

Back