Blurt64 on its way. Sorta

Re: n64p worklog. not named yet, ill take ideas

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

well bad news has hit me again. im low on the $$$$. alothough therestill is hope!!!!

i should be earning 100$ within a couple weeks. i tthink ill have it by the 17th.

first oreder of business BATTERIES. i found a 40$ one but its 4000 mAh. that should last me 2 hours?

i dont really have the money to cough up for some nice batterspace 65$ batteries with charger. i dont think 20$ is worth 1 hour.
if i should please tell me. because i am planning on selling this.

also about selling... i was thinking 400$??? sounds good.. but if i do get those batteries it would probably be 450$

i have a new n64 on the way. 15$ :ninj:

thanks

That should work...also, if you have any old computers, you should try to get some floppy wire or something similar.

Only suckers pay for wire. The stuff I scavenge is actually better than the stuff I bought once. Well, I guess you can pay a little bit for wire. But don't buy it from radio shack. I once got a bunch of wire for like $2 at a garage sale, and whenever you buy junk to scavenge parts from, save the wire.

i stole wire :lol: from the controller im using. its super flexible. :p
thanks

on another note, my new n64 is one the way. 15$.

Wait a minute. You took wire out of the computer you're using right now?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now i am using a jumper pack because my expansion pack was chewed by my dog... :gonk:

Post some pictures man, even if they are cellphone pics. Some pictures are better then no pictures

well all i have done is the screen hole....

i have no money, and need a whole new n64

and batteries...

This project is on hold until the summer.(got a job at a golf course)

Alright I'm getting closer to summer vacation so i can finally do this n64p. I tried a while back to relocate my cartridge slot but failed. :eek:

Im stuck now. My power LED broke off and im not sure if my n64 still works because the old cartridge slot doesn't fit(pins bent and solder in board). Should I try again or get a new n64? :wtf:

You can just solder the led back on. It isnt even needed. And it is important that you solder to the right holes on the board. If you dont know how to do it yourself you can get someone else to do it for you. You should read some tutorials to know what you are doing. You can find them in the mega-sticky on this very site. And you can even look at how to videos on youtube. Good luck with the portable:)

Back