Anyone want to start a review site?

ßeta said:
It can be PART of the review.

Aww, boo. In my humble opinion, there are games out there that have music good enough to review in their own right - the "Panzer Dragoon" series is an excellent example of this.

Twilight Wolf said:
ßeta said:
It can be PART of the review.

Aww, boo. In my humble opinion, there are games out there that have music good enough to review in their own right - the "Panzer Dragoon" series is an excellent example of this.

Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future!

You could do a general review on "Best OSTs," but I reeeeeally don't think you could pull together enough material to write a decent article about one game's music. How much is there to say, you know?

ßeta said:
You could do a general review on "Best OSTs," but I reeeeeally don't think you could pull together enough material to write a decent article about one game's music. How much is there to say, you know?

DUDE!!!
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!

I could write a Long Review on one song.
I think very deeply when it comes to music.

It's not personal, I'm just saying that I don't think it's possible to write an interesting review about one song, regardless of length. don't dislike me.

ßeta said:
It's not personal, I'm just saying that I don't think it's possible to write an interesting review about one song, regardless of length. don't dislike me.
I know, I was just messin'.

themadhacker said:
I was thinking albums would be better.
That was what I wanted to do. I was just saying that I have the ability to write a review on one song.

But it's a gaming site. Not a music site. I could take for hours about how nice the color combination on the Wii is, but it's--- you know, this is a terrible example. If you can put out good quality stuff about OSTs, do it. It's better than nothing, and it's related.

Can I send in my partially finished review for quality check (and to make sure I'm not heading down the wrong direction)?

I'm back, so I can review reviews and I'll be communicating with the other review managers. In my opinion it would be okay to do a sorta "feature" on the best video game musics, but I'll have to talk to the others about it.

Also, nobody answered my last question. LOL?

Yes, but first I need to finish my current forum worklist:

1. Finish top secret post! ;)

2. Get the ads better intergated

3. Add a quick reply box

4. Get custom theme working

5. Get adshare working

6. Get main site working!

7. Get review site up

As you can see, I have a bit to do. :lol:

I have a partially finished review of F-Zero. Shall I finish it? I kind of want to get it checked to make sure I'm not heading the wrong direction.

Back