Anyone want to start a review site?

I was going to add you guys but PalmerTech might get pissed off at me. So probably.

And setting it up is more of a pain in the you-know-where than you would think.

EDIT: Posted a review just to see how well it would work.

XCVG said:
I was going to add you guys but PalmerTech might get pissed off at me. So probably.

Awesome bro....Coming up, A review on The yobo! orrrrr North N' South depending on time...so, what do minions such as myself and JD do? edit stuff? have the writers end us stuff for approval? And once we get POWER, we will be able to post said items? ALso, great job on the reveiw! let's see you pull in some Adshare $$$! :mrgreen:

Yoshilime M.R. said:
XCVG said:

Awesome bro....Coming up, A review on The yobo! orrrrr North N' South depending on time...so, what do minions such as myself and JD do? edit stuff? have the writers end us stuff for approval? And once we get POWER, we will be able to post said items? ALso, great job on the reveiw! let's see you pull in some Adshare $$$! :mrgreen:

You guys are supposed to receive reviews from people, check them over, edit them if necessary, and reject them if they are bad enough. And hopefully you guys will be able to post stuff, I can add you guys right now but I'm kind of afraid of PalmerTech.

Add anybody you want. :awesome:

Until I get in touch with Neildo, or we refigure the power hierarchy, XCVG is in charge. Don't get angry about it, it is only temporarily. ;)

Honestly, you guys seem to have a handle on how you want to run the review site, so whatever you guys want to do, I am all for it. I will give the hosting, you guys can make the site. :D

Oh, and I will have to set up ads, of course.

Okay, I've added one more review. The idea is that if you want you can use my reviews as a template, I have a console review and a game review.

More importantly, I've added Yoshilime and DJ711. So you can spam them with your reviews and I can take a break. :lol:

Okay, I plan on writing three reviews in the next week.

1) BioShock (Almost done!)
2) Prototype
3) Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time

I use a scale of 1-10 as ratings instead of letters.

Also, any chance I could be head editor? (In charge of editing). I have Word 2007 and can accept mostly anything and have alot of free time for editing. d

DJ711 said:
Okay, I plan on writing three reviews in the next week.

1) BioShock (Almost done!)
2) Prototype
3) Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time

I use a scale of 1-10 as ratings instead of letters.

I use letters for consoles and a number scale for games. I considered forcing a standard review format upon everyone but I figured people would find it too restrictive and we would get less reviews. Still, all reviews must meet certain standards, no random one-sentence junk here. Also, for anyone who wanted to write a review for something but someone else did it before you, you can still submit your review because I have nothing against multiple reviews for the same thing.

DJ711 said:
Also, any chance I could be head editor? (In charge of editing). I have Word 2007 and can accept mostly anything and have alot of free time for editing. d

I haven't figured out that yet, for now the person who receives the review edits and posts. However, if you are willing you may get the job; I don't know about Yoshilime but I personally hate editing.

My planned reviews are:
F-Zero
GBC
Deja Vu
Too Human
KOTOR
D&D Dark Sun
and a more complete list when I get my computer back.

Back